ANA Fleet Airbus A320neo Details and Pictures. On current fleet, All Nippon Airways (ANA) operates 9 narrow-body aircraft Airbus A320neo. This modern aircraft is latest version from A320 family, and upgraded version from A320-200. All Nippon Airways operates this aircraft on International flights. Configured with business and economy class, this aircraft is perfect for short medium flights.
Airbus A320neo ANA Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Airbus A320-271N||JA211A||15 Dec 2016|
|Airbus A320-271N||JA212A||1 Mar 2017|
|Airbus A320-271N||JA213A||31 Jul 2017|
|Airbus A320-271N||JA214A||7 Jun 2018|
|Airbus A320-271N||JA215A||5 Jul 2018|
|Airbus A320-271N||JA216A||26 Sep 2018|
|Airbus A320-271N||JA217A||17 Oct 2018|
|Airbus A320-271N||JA218A||27 Mar 2019|
|Airbus A320-271N||JA219A||28 Mar 2019|
ANA Fleet Airbus A320neo Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
All Nippon Airways (ANA) brand new narrow-body aircraft Airbus A320neo is equipped with 8 Business Class seats and 138 Economy Class seats.
Seat Map and Seating Chart ANA Airbus A320neo
This is the seat map for the 146-seat Airbus A320neo.
There are 8 Business Class and 138 Economy Class seats. Seat rows are numbered from 1 to 27.
Emergency exits are located on both sides at the front of the cabin, both sides at row 11, both sides at row 12, and both sides at the back of the cabin.
Business Class seats are in rows 1 and 2.
The seat layout from left to right is A, C, aisle, H, K. Armrests are non-movable for all of these seats. Monitors are installed in front of row 1.
Economy Class seats are in rows 5 to 27.
The seat layout from left to right is A, B, C, aisle, H, J, K. All seats in rows 11 and 12 are emergency exit row seats. Seats 10A, 10K, 11A, and 11K do not recline. Armrests are non-movable for all seats in row 5. Monitors are installed in front of row 5.
A wheelchair-accessible lavatory equipped with a diaper changing table is located on the seat A side at the back of the cabin. Lavatories equipped with a diaper changing table are located in front of seats 1A and C and behind seats 27A, B, and C. A lavatory is located at the back center of the cabin.
Galleys are located at the front and back of the cabin.
Airbus A320neo ANA Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Each Business Class seat and Economy Class seat has ANA’s new on-board entertainment system “Rave” on the touch screen. In Business Class, the touch screens fold into the armrest while in Economy Class, the screens are located on the back of the seat in front.
- Video. Each Business Class seat and Economy Class seat has ANA’s new on-board entertainment system “Rave” on the touch screen. In Business Class, the touch screens fold into the armrest while in Economy Class, the screens are located on the back of the seat in front.
- AC Power. There are Universal Power Ports and USB ports at each seat in Business Class. The USB port is located on the entertainment screen, which folds down into the armrest. Each seat in Economy Class has a USB port built into the entertainment screen.
- Internet. ANA provides WIFI on this aircraft. For more information, please click here
- Food. ANA offers complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes. More Information
ANA Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Airbus A320neo Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : ANA Fleet Airbus A320neo Details and Pictures.