Asiana Airlines Fleet Airbus A321-100 Details and Pictures. Currently Asiana Airlines operates 2 narrow-body aircraft Airbus A321-100.
This aircraft is larger than the A320-200.
This Airbus A321-100 configured with single economy class with total 200 seats.
Asiana Airlines operates this aircraft on domestic and international routes.
Airbus A321-100 Asiana Airlines Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Asiana Airlines Fleet Airbus A321-100 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
This version of Asiana’s A321-100 is outfit in a one cabin configuration with Travel class seating, totaling a capacity of 200 passengers.
The A321-100 is optimized for mid-to-short haul routes.
These seats measure in at 18 inches wide, with 33 inches of pitch – quite generous for coach.
This regular coach set felt similar to something like Main Cabin Extra, except at no extra charge.
Each seat includes a USB port to the side of the monitor.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A321-100 Asiana Airlines
|Number of seats||200 seats|
|Space between seats||31-32 inches|
|Seat width||17.8 inches|
|Seat type||Economy Class|
|Monitor type||Shared monitor|
|Monitor size||Not applicable|
- The fleet assigned for the reservation is subject to change due to unavoidable circumstances without prior notice.
- The same aircraft may have a different interior structure and seat type depending on the number of seats.
- The emergency exit row seats may be narrower than other seats in order to secure space.
Airbus A321-100 Asiana Airlines Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. All seats are equipped with audio entertainment.
- Video. Overhead screens are located throughout the cabin at every five rows in Economy.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes.
Asiana Airlines Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Airbus A321-100 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Asiana Airlines Fleet Airbus A321-100 Details and Pictures.