Copa Airlines Fleet Boeing 737 MAX 9 Details and Pictures. Copa Airlines operates 6 narrow-body aircraft Boeing 737 MAX 9. This aircraft configured with Dream Business, Economy Extra, and Main Cabin (Economy). The MAX 9 features a number of environmentally friendly design updates: upgraded aerodynamic winglets at the tip of each wing improve efficiency enough to help reduce fuel consumption by 14% and decrease polluting gas emissions by 50%, compared to Copa’s existing Boeing 737-800s. In addition, the MAX 9’s engines operate 40% more quietly than their counterparts, giving passengers a more peaceful in-flight experience.
Boeing 737 MAX 9 Copa Airlines Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Aircraft Type||Reg||Fleet Number|
|Boeing 737-9 MAX||HP-9901CMP||901|
|Boeing 737-9 MAX||HP-9902CMP||902|
|Boeing 737-9 MAX||HP-9903CMP|
|Boeing 737-9 MAX||HP-9904CMP|
|Boeing 737-9 MAX||HP-9905CMP|
|Boeing 737-9 MAX||HP-9906CMP|
Copa Airlines Fleet Boeing 737 MAX 9 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Copa Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 9 introducing 166 seats in an updated there-cabin design: Business, Economy Extra and economy.
The newly unveiled Executive Business Class Dreams cabin features 16 lie-flat seats in a 2-2 configuration. Each offers 16-inch touchscreen IFE screens with remote control, power and USB connectors. On select routes, business passengers will receive premium amenity kits, which include noise-cancelling headphones, eye mask and socks. Business passengers also receive upsized pillows and blankets.
Economy Extra offers 24 seats in a 3-3 configuration, each with 34 inches of pitch. Each seat has 10-inch touchscreens, USB input and two AC outputs per three-seat row. Economy Extra passengers also receive priority boarding privileges.
Economy class has been updated as well, with newly redesigned seats by B/E Aerospace, which feature individual USB ports and storage space for mobile devices.
Overhead compartments throughout the plane offer 50% more storage space than their predecessors.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 737 MAX 9 Copa Airlines
Narrowbody aircraft Boeing 737 MAX 9 Copa Airlines aircraft with cabin configuration : Dream Business, Economy Extra and economy.. Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features. This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
Copa Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 9 Seats Details
|Dream Business||Economy Extra||Main Cabin|
|Amount of seats||16||24||126|
|Exit row||–||–||17 & 18|
Boeing 737 MAX 9 Copa Airlines Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. All seats have individual entertainment touch-screens, with flight status information and a variety of films, TV shows, music and children’s programming. Screens are 9 inches wide. Copa Showpass is Copa Airline’s new in-flight entertainment system that lets you enjoy movies, TV shows, magazines, and music on your personal devices (smartphones and tablets). You will be able to access this content through the Copa Airlines app or through the Copa.com website on your mobile devices, once you’re connected to the onboard Wi-Fi network. More information
- Video. Overhead screen are located every three rows. Depending on the flight length, Copa Airlines will play a selection from four featured films and one sitcom, which are updated monthly. Movie Listings
- Internet. Copa Airlines provides WiFi on this aircraft.
- AC Power. Every Business Class seat is outfitted with regular 110V AC power. USB ports are available at each seat.
- Food. Depending on the flight length and time of day COPA offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, or snacks. Special meals are also available if requested prior to the flight. More Information
Copa Airlines Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Boeing 737 MAX 9 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Copa Airlines Fleet Boeing 737 MAX 9 Details and Pictures.