Saudia Fleet Airbus A321-200 Details and Pictures. As of today, Saudia flies 15 narrow-body aircraft Airbus A321-200.
This aircraft shares similar configuration with A320-200, there’s business and economy (guest) class.
Pilots certified to fly the A321 can fly any member of the A320 Family and thanks to the Cross-Crew-Qualification (CCQ) pilots can transition to other Airbus aircraft via training, saving time and reducing costs.
With so many advantages for pilots, crew, airlines and passengers it’s easy to see why the A321 is such an important part of this best-selling aircraft family.
Airbus A321-200 Saudia Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Saudia Fleet Airbus A321-200 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Saudia flies the Airbus A321-200 with 165 seats in a two-class configuration of Business and Economy.
Guest Class is Saudia’s Economy Class product.
The new business class cabin seats will have a host of features including:
- Fully electrical lie flat seats
- Seats configured in a 2-2 configuration
- 63” seat pitch
- 16” in-flight entertainment screen
The addition does not end there, the new seats and aircraft will feature Live tv, power outlets, USB ports, and high-speed internet will also be available onboard
The newly configured aircraft will have a total of 20 business class seats in 5 rows of 4.
From the images released by Saudia, it seems the seats are B/E Aerospace Diamond seats.
The company already operates similar seats onboard its Boeing 777 aircraft.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A321-200 Saudia
Narrow-body aircraft Airbus A321-200 (321) Saudia has 2 classes on board (business and guest economy) with total of 165 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Saudia A321-200 Seats Specifications
|Seat Specifications||Economy Class||Business Class|
|Accommodation (165 seats)||145 seats||20 seats|
|Seat width/Pitch||16.34 in – 18.33 in / 32 in -33 in||21 in/ 46 in|
Airbus A321-200 Saudia Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. All Business seats have personal seat-back TV screens featuring AVOD (Audio Video On-Demand) with a selection of movies, music, and video games. Economy Class has standard audio channels.
- Video. All Business Class seats have personal seat-back TV screens featuring AVOD (Audio Video On-Demand) with a selection of movies, music, and video games. There are overhead screens in Economy Class.
- AC Power. All Business Class seats have AC power ports.
- Food. Saudia provides meals, snacks, and beverages, depending on route. Click here for more information.
Saudia Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Airbus A321-200 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Saudia Fleet Airbus A321-200 Details and Pictures.