Viva Aerobus Fleet Airbus A320ceo/neo Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Viva Aerobus operates 40 narrow-body aircraft Airbus A320.
There’s 20 A320ceo, and 20 A320neo
The A320ceo/neo aircraft are deployed on Viva Aerobus’ domestic routes and international routes to the United States.
The company added 18 aircraft since 2019 and has 37 A321neo pending delivery.
Airbus A320ceo/neo aircraft account for 63% of the company’s seat supply, the other 37% are Airbus A321ceo/neo.
In 2022 the Mexican low cost has launched 3 new routes: Cancun-Medellin, Mexico City-Medellin, and Mexico City-Nuevo Laredo; and has also increased to 2 daily flights its Mexico City-Bogota route.
In 2021, the company opened 7 domestic and 7 international routes.
Those included landing in Bogota and Medellin in Colombia and Harlingen in the United States.
Viva Aerobus transported 14,386,297 passengers in 2021, 26% more passengers than in 2019, positioning it as the second-largest Mexican carrier, according to the Federal Civil Aviation Agency.
Viva Aerobus Fleet Airbus A320ceo/neo Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Each Viva Aerobus A320ceo are configured with one class of 180 Economy Class seats.
While the newer version, A32oneo has a one-class configuration of 186 Economy Class seats.
- More space and legroom
- Extra recline for a comfortable trip
- First rows of the plane
- Priority boarding and disembarking
- Preferred space for your carry-on bag
- More space and legroom
- Standard recline for more comfort
- Seating in the emergency exit rows
- Fixed recline
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A320ceo/neo Viva Aerobus
Narrow-body aircraft Airbus A320ceo/neo Viva Aerobus has single class configuration on-board (Economy) with total of 180/186 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Airbus A320ceo/neo Viva Aerobus Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Food. Food is available to purchase onboard all Viva Aerobus (VB) flights. The menu of available food items can be found here.
Airbus A320ceo/neo Viva Aerobus Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|XA-VAA||Airbus A320-200||May 2015|
|XA-VAB||Airbus A320-200||Sep 2017|
|XA-VAC||Airbus A320-200||Dec 2020|
|XA-VAE||Airbus A320-200||May 2015|
|XA-VAI||Airbus A320-200||Nov 2020|
|XA-VAJ||Airbus A320-200||Sep 2015|
|XA-VAK||Airbus A320-200||Oct 2015|
|XA-VAM||Airbus A320-200||Nov 2021|
|XA-VAN||Airbus A320-200||Nov 2015|
|XA-VAO||Airbus A320-200||Nov 2015|
|XA-VAP||Airbus A320-200||Dec 2015|
|XA-VAQ||Airbus A320-200||Dec 2015|
|XA-VAR||Airbus A320-200||Feb 2016|
|XA-VAT||Airbus A320-200||Jun 2016|
|XA-VAU||Airbus A320-200||Jun 2016|
|XA-VAV||Airbus A320-200||Mar 2016|
|XA-VAW||Airbus A320-200||Jun 2017|
|XA-VAX||Airbus A320-200||Dec 2017|
|XA-VAY||Airbus A320-200||Feb 2018|
|XA-VYD||Airbus A320-200||Jun 2022|
|XA-VIA||Airbus A320neo||May 2019|
|XA-VIB||Airbus A320neo||Nov 2016|
|XA-VIE||Airbus A320neo||Jun 2018|
|XA-VIF||Airbus A320neo||Jun 2018|
|XA-VIH||Airbus A320neo||May 2019|
|XA-VII||Airbus A320neo||Oct 2018|
|XA-VIJ||Airbus A320neo||Oct 2018|
|XA-VIK||Airbus A320neo||Dec 2018|
|XA-VIL||Airbus A320neo||Jul 2018|
|XA-VIM||Airbus A320neo||Oct 2018|
|XA-VIN||Airbus A320neo||Dec 2018|
|XA-VIO||Airbus A320neo||Apr 2019|
|XA-VIQ||Airbus A320neo||Jun 2019|
|XA-VIR||Airbus A320neo||Jul 2019|
|XA-VIS||Airbus A320neo||Aug 2019|
|XA-VIT||Airbus A320neo||Nov 2019|
|XA-VIU||Airbus A320neo||Dec 2019|
|XA-VIV||Airbus A320neo||Oct 2016|
|XA-VIW||Airbus A320neo||Feb 2020|
|XA-VIX||Airbus A320neo||Jul 2020|
Viva Aerobus Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Airbus A320ceo/neo Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Viva Aerobus Fleet Airbus A320ceo/neo Details and Pictures.