Aer Lingus Fleet Airbus A321LR Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Aer Lingus operates 3 narrow-body aircraft Airbus A321LR neo (long range new engine option).
The Airbus A321LR will help Aer Lingus expand their crucial transatlantic market while also upgrading some of their services on intra-European routes.
These new A321LRs are expected to replace older Boeing 757 aircraft in the fleet.
The A321LR variant provides extended range for the A320neo Family’s longest fuselage version, able to fly routes of up to 4,000 nm with 206 passengers by utilising extra fuel in three Additional Centre Tanks (ACTs).
Ideally suited to transatlantic routes, the A321LR allows airlines to tap into new long-haul markets that were not previously accessible with current single-aisle aircraft.
Operators can outfit its cabin in state-of-the-art two-class configurations – including full-flat seats for true long-haul comfort – or in a single-class layout.
The A321LR’s long-range capability was certified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) and U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in October 2018.
The first A321LR was delivered launch customer Arkia Israeli Airlines in November 2018.
Airbus A321LR (neo) Aer Lingus Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|EI-LRA||Airbus A321neo||Jul 2019||St Rowan / Ruadán|
|EI-LRB||Airbus A321neo||Sep 2019|
|EI-LRC||Airbus A321neo||Oct 2019|
Aer Lingus Fleet Airbus A321LR (neo) Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
The Aer Lingus Airbus A321LR presented here represents one of the most technologically advanced aircraft introduced in 2019.
The aircraft’s main purpose is to efficiently serve long-haul transatlantic routes that are not from primary cities.
The aircraft is configured with 16 Business Class seats that transform into fully lie-flat beds and 168 standard Economy Class seats.
Every seat in each class features a personal touchscreen entertainment monitor, an AC power socket, and a USB power port.
Each business seat measures 20 inches wide, 78 inches long in bed length, and 45 inches in pitch. There are 16 fully lie-flat seats in an alternating 2-2 and 1-1 configuration.
The best seats (especially for solo travelers) are 3A, 3K, 5A, and 5K.
These are throne seats that will grant you 2 passengers worth of space for yourself.
Of course, you won’t have a seat mate in this configuration, which is why it’s a fantastic seat for solo travelers.
Each economy seats measure 18 inches wide and 32 inches in pitch, with a single aisle and a 3-3 configuration.
The best seats are in row 15, due to the presence of the exit row.
Also, rows 13 and 14 have limited recline, so be sure to avoid those when you can.
You’ll want to avoid rows 13, 14, 25, and 34 when you can due to restrictive recline, lack of windows, and proximity to lavatories and galleys.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A321LR (neo) Aer Lingus
Narrow-body aircraft Airbus A321LR neo (321) Aer Lingus with 2 classes and 184 seats on board.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which should be avoided.
Airbus A321LR (neo) Aer Lingus Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Audio. Selections from over 1,000 albums are availble for listenting pleasure. Radio show presentations are also available for selection.
- Video. On-demand viewing of a wide selection of films, music videos, television programmes, video games, and also flight maps is available at seat back entertainment monitors.
- AC Power. AC power sockets and USB power ports are available at every seat.
- Internet. Wi-Fi access is available. Three data volume plans are available for purchase. Additional details may be viewed by clicking here.
- Food. Complimentary meals, soft drinks and water are provided in Economy Class on transatlantic flights. Bia, a pre-order superior meal service accompanied by selected wine, as well as bar service featuring a selection of beers, spirits, and wines, is also available in Economy Class for a charge. Aer Lingus’ Luxury Dining and beverage service is available in Business Class.
Aer Lingus Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Airbus A321LR (neo) Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Aer Lingus Fleet Airbus A321LR (neo) Details and Pictures.