Alitalia Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures. Alitalia operated 14 wide-body long haul aircraft Airbus A330-200. Alitalia A330-200 aircraft feature a three-class cabin configuration: the Business Class cabin, the private Premium Economy cabin, and the refreshed Economy Class cabin. From the very first construction Airbus A330-200 began to be sold well. And for today for the time in service this wide-body airplane has made a good showing on the market of passenger air transport service all over the world and became preferable airplane for many airline companies.
Airbus A330-200 Alitalia Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Airbus A330-200||EI-EJI||7.7 years|
|Airbus A330-200||EI-EJM||6.6 years|
|Airbus A330-200||EI-DIR||19.6 years|
|Airbus A330-200||EI-EJJ||7.6 years|
|Airbus A330-200||EI-EJG||8.5 years|
|Airbus A330-200||EI-EJK||7.2 years|
|Airbus A330-200||EI-EJO||6.4 years|
|Airbus A330-200||EI-DIP||18.5 years|
|Airbus A330-200||I-EJGA||11.7 years|
|Airbus A330-200||EI-EJP||6.1 years|
|Airbus A330-200||EI-EJN||6.6 years|
|Airbus A330-200||EI-EJL||6.9 years|
|Airbus A330-200||I-EJGB||11.6 years|
|Airbus A330-200||EI-EJH||8.4 years|
Alitalia Fleet Airbus A330-200 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Alitalia A330-200 aircraft feature a three-class cabin configuration: the Business Class cabin, the private Premium Economy cabin, and the refreshed Economy Class cabin.
This aircraft flies with 20 Business Class seats, 17 Premium Economy seats, and 219 Economy Class seats. The Business Class seats convert to flat-beds and offer in-seat work station capabilities, with PC power plugs and USB ports, and large 15.4″ LCD screens to access vast personal entertainment options. The private Premium Economy cabin offers a variety of benefits including more legroom and greater seat pitch than regular Economy Class. Premium Economy passengers also enjoy priority check-in and boarding, and may check two bags at no cost as opposed to one for regular Economy Class. On board, Premium Economy seats also offer in-seat entertainment and work station capabilities, with PC power plugs and USB ports, and large 10.4″ LCD screens to access the personal entertainment system. The new generation seats in the Economy Class cabin on new A330-200 aircrafts offer comfort and in-seat personal entertainment systems.
All window seats have an entertainment box installed beneath them which may restrict legroom.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A330-200 Alitalia Three Class Layout
Business class includes 20 flat bed seats with 180 degrees recline.
For passengers traveling with a partner will be perfect all EG seats of the business class, i.e. the seats 1EG, 3EG and 5EG.
17 seats are located in Premium Economy class. Thanks to the bulkhead position the seats of the 8th row offer extra legroom. But these seats are narrower than standard and have no floor storage during take-off and landing.
The seats of the economy class are divided into two sections. There are totally 219 seats here.
First section of economy class contains 15 rows of seats. Most of them have 2-4-2 configuration. Passengers of the seats 12AC, 12JL and 14DEGH will feel comfortable thanks to the extra space for their legs. However, as the tray tables are in the armrests making them immovable the width of these seats is reduced a little and also these seats have no floor storage during take-off and landing.
The main disadvantages of the seats 27AC and the seats of the 28th row are: limited recline and close location to the lavatories.
Behind the exit row the second section of economy class seats is located.
Passengers of the seats 29AC and 29JL will take advantage of extra legroom, the other seats of the 29th row, i.e. the seats 29DEGH on the contrary have limited legroom. All the seats of the 29th row are narrower than standard and have no floor storage during take-off and landing.
Due to the missing seat behind the seat 38D is often bumped by other passengers passing by and service carts.
The best seats here are the seats 40DEG as they offer extra legroom to passengers.
The seats 41DEG also have extra space for passengers legs. But these seats are less reclining than standard, have limited overhead storage space. The noise that is coming from the galleys located here may be also bothersome.
Limited recline, close location of the galleys and limited storage in overhead bins make the seats 42AC and 42JL bad seats.
Airbus A330-200 Alitalia Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Audio. This aircraft features on-demand audio at every seat.
- Video. Each seat features a personal video screen and on demand video, offering the passenger movies, TV shows and games. Business Class seats offer in-seat work station capabilities, with PC power plugs and USB ports, and large 15.4” LCD screens to access vast personal entertainment options. Premium Economy seats also offer in-seat entertainment and work station capabilities, with PC power plugs and USB ports, and large 10.4” LCD screens to access the personal entertainment system. Economy Class seats also offer in-seat personal entertainment systems.
- AC Power. EmPower and USB power ports are available in all three cabins on this plane: Business, Premium Economy, and Economy Class.
- Internet. During late 2016 through the middle of 2017 Alitalia will install Wi-Fi on its long haul aircraft. Various fee and hour based service plans are available. More information may be see by clicking here
- Food. The Business Class service experience includes menus featuring the specialties of Italian regional cuisine, linens designed by Italian luxury brand Frette, tableware designed by Richard Ginori and personal care items created by Bulgari. Passengers will enjoy a plain cooking rich in flavours. The menu recipes combine the quality original products with the best Italian cooking tradition. The result is a very varied menu, underlined with a wide selection of Italian wines, selected by Alitalia’s official Sommelier. Economy Class passengers will enjoy complimentary hot meals on long-haul flights, as well as beverages, including wine and beer. Alitalia has won the award for “Best Airline Cuisine”, as the best airline company in the world for the quality of its in-flight meals. The prestigious award, conferred by the American monthly Global Traveler, rewards the commitment of the Company for the renewal of its in-flight service and catering for the Business Class. Baby/child food is available on request during reservation, free of charge. More information about special meals may be seen by clicking here.
Alitalia Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-200 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Alitalia Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures.