Aeroflot Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures. Russian flagship carrier Aeroflot operates 5 wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-200.
This aircraft flies on long-haul routes with business and economy class configuration.
Business class fitted with flat-bed seats, and economy class with standards seats.
Aeroflot Airbus A330-200 business class cabin capacity is 30-34 seats, and 207 seats on economy class cabin.
From this A330 family, Aeroflot also operates longer version Airbus A330-300 with similar configuration with this A330-200.
Airbus A330-200 Aeroflot Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Airbus A330-243||VP-BLX||E. Svetlanov / Е. Светланов|
|Airbus A330-243||VP-BLY||V. Visotsky / В. Высоцкий|
|Airbus A330-243||VQ-BBE||I. Brodsky / И. Бродский|
|Airbus A330-243||VQ-BBF||A. Griboedov / А. Грибоедов|
|Airbus A330-243||VQ-BBG||N. Gogol / Н. Гоголь|
Aeroflot Fleet Airbus A330-200 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Aeroflot operates 2 cabin version of this Airbus A330-200.
First version Airbus A330-200 features 241 seats in a 2-class configuration.
Business Class is rows 1-6 (34 seats) and Economy Class is rows 11-37 (207 seats).
There are Space+ seats in row 24 that offer additional legroom in Economy Class.
Second version Airbus A330-200 still similar configuration, but business class seats reduced to 30 seats, so its give more space and legroom on its cabin.
Space+ seats may be selected for an additional fee at check-in.
Aeroflot Airbus A330-200 Specification Details
|Aircraft type:||Long-haul passenger aircraft|
|Length (m):||58,8 (A330-200)|
|Wing span (m):||60,3|
|Cabin configuration (passengers):||34C+ 207Y (A330-200)|
30С+ 199Y (A330-200)
|Max. take-off weight (tons):||230|
|Type of engine:||2 jet engines|
|Cruising speed (km/h):||900|
|Max. altitude (km):||12,5|
|Maximum flight range (km):||11200 (A330-200)|
|Aircraft names:||E. Svetlanov, V. Visotsky, I. Brodsky, A. Griboedov, N. Gogol|
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A330-200 Aeroflot
Widebody aircraft Airbus A330-200 Aeroflot aircraft with 2 cabin classes: economy, Business.
Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features.
This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
|Rows||11 – 37|
|Rows||1 – 6|
|Description||angle-flat seats with 166 degrees recline|
Airbus A330-200 Aeroflot Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. All passengers have personal Panasonic eX2 TV screens that feature multiple music and audio book options. Screens in Business Class are 15.4″ and screens in Economy Class are 9″.
- Video. All passengers have personal Panasonic eX2 TV screens that feature over 70 domestic and foreign movies and television programs. Screens in Business Class are 15.4″ and screens in Economy Class are 9″.
- AC Power. AC power outlets are available in Business Class and USB outlets are available throughout the cabin.
- Internet. Some routes feature WiFi Internet access. Click here for more information.
- Food. Depending on the route, departure time, and flight duration, you may be served a hot breakfast, snack, lunch, or dinner.
Aeroflot Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-200 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Aeroflot Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures.