Air Europa Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures. Currently Air Europa added 2 wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-300 on their fleets. The aircraft is on lease from aviation lessor AWAS. The Spanish charter and scheduled service airline will use the aircraft on transatlantic flights to destinations covering Europe, Western Africa and the Americas. The carrier recently launched a new long-haul route from Madrid to Montevideo, Uruguay. The airline also runs three flights a week from London Gatwick via Madrid.
Airbus A330-300 Air Europa Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Airbus A330-343||EC-LXR||5 Mar 2014 (10 Jun 2013)|
|Airbus A330-343||EC-MHL||30 Jul 2015|
Air Europa Fleet Airbus A330-300 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Air Europa flies the Airbus A330-300 with 299 seats in a two-class configuration of 34 Business and 265 Economy.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A330-300 Air Europa
Airbus A330-300 Air Europa Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Each seat features AVOD (Audio Video On-Demand) entertainment with various music options.
- Video. Each seat features AVOD (Audio Video On-Demand) entertainment with various movie and video options.
- AC Power. All Business Class seats have access to an AC power port. There is no Power in Economy.
- Internet. Air Europa provides WiFi on board its long-haul fleet. Basic Plan (15Mb) – 7€ Most Popular Plan (30Mb) – 13€ Premium Plan (50Mb) – 20€
- Food. An a la carte Mediterranean menu is offered in Business Class. Meals and beverages are also provided in Economy Class.
Air Europa Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-300 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Air Europa Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures.