Icelandair Fleet Boeing 757-300 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Icelandair operates 2 narrow-body single-aisle aircraft Boeing 757-300.
The Boeing 757-300 is a stretched version of the 757-200 model.
It shares the narrow-body twin-engine design of the original, with the fuselage stretched before and after the wings.
Icelandair’s 757-300s have seating for 216 passengers, with seats arranged 3-3 in Economy and 2-2 in Saga Premium.
With a cruising speed of 876 km/h (544 mph), it’s just as speedy as its smaller counterpart.
On top of in-flight entertainment and Wi-Fi, Icelandair’s passengers enjoy complimentary beverages and good legroom.
Icelandair allows passengers to stopover in Iceland on their way to more than 25 destinations in Europe, or more than 11 destinations in North America, at no additional airfare.
Extending 54.4 m (178’5”) from nose to tail, the 757-300 is the longest single-aisle twinjet aircraft ever built, outmeasuring the standard 757 by over 7 m (23’).
As with all 757s, it features a two-crew-member glass cockpit and a supercritical wing designed to reduce aerodynamic drag.
Boeing 757-300 Icelandair Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Icelandair Fleet Boeing 757-300 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
There are two classes on this Icelandair narrow-body aircraft Boeing 757-300.
Saga Class is Iceland Air’s Business Class cabin.
Passengers flying Saga Class enjoy good working space and Icelandair lounge access in Iceland and other countries.
Full booking flexibility, including changes and cancellations.
Saga Class has 22 seats and extends from rows 1-6.
Economy Class is the lowest fare class.
A choice of a seat selection is offered when booking a ticket.
Soft drinks and access to the new in-flight Entertainment System are complimentary.
Economy Class has 194 seats and extends from rows 19-41.
Passengers should be aware that in rows 7,9,16 & 17 of the Economy Class, the video screen is located beneath the seat and there is a button on the side of the seat to pull the screen fowards and up.
The maximum number of seats sold in Saga Class is 22 and the maximum number of seats sold in Economy Class is 194.
However if not all the seats of this fare class are sold, these seats are convetible to fill additional Economy Class tickets.
The Saga Class cabin on the Boeing 757 consists of five or six rows of 2×2 recliner seats.
These seats are very similar to what one finds on domestic airlines in the United States or Canada.
Each seat is 20.5 inches wide and offers 40 inches of pitch with a foot rest.
These is more legroom and recline than domestic airlines, but regardless for a transatlantic flight is more similar to premium economy than business.
Each seat also has a universal power port and a USB charger in the IFE.
Icelandair 757-300 Saga Class (Business) Feature
- 4-abreast setting with 40” legroom, although the seats only recline and aren’t lie-flat
- Separate Check-in
- Lounge access (at IAD it was the Air France lounge)
- Noise cancelling headphones
- Pillows and duvet
- Amenity Kit (if overnight)
- Free Wi-fi for two devices
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 757-300 Icelandair
Narrow-body aircraft Boeing 757-300 Icelandair has two class configuration on-board (Saga and Economy) with total of 216 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Seat Pitch: Min 40″ Max 42″
Seat Widths: Standard Seat: 20.5″
Backrest Widths: 25.9″
Seat Pitch: 32″
Seat Widths: Standard Seat: 17″
Boeing 757-300 Icelandair Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Every seat has a personal television with audio and video OnDemand. More Information
- Video. Every seat has a personal television with audio and video OnDemand.
- AC Power. All Saga Class seats feature 110V AC power ports. All seats in all classes feature USB power ports.
- Internet. Wi-Fi connectivity is available on board this aircraft.
- Food. Saga Class passengers enjoy unlimited mixed drinks, as well as selections from Icelandair’s award winning wine-cellar and an ever-evolving menu featuring several meal choices. Economy Class passengers receive complimentary soft drinks and are offered meals and snacks that they may purchase during the journey. Additional information regarding meals may be accessed by clicking here.
Icelandair Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Boeing 757-300 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Icelandair Fleet Boeing 757-300 Details and Pictures.