Peach Fleet Airbus A320neo Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Peach operates 9 brand new narrow-body aircraft Airbus A320neo (new engine option).
In October 2020, Peach became the first Japanese low-cost carrier (LCC) to introduce the Airbus A320neo.
The A320neo is approximately 20% more fuel efficient than its current model, the A320ceo.
It achieves this with its new generation engine LEAP-1A and sharklets (large curved wing-tip extensions).
On the website of the carrier, they have a seat map of its aircraft.
Naturally, it is very similar to many other airlines that have A320s, although some the seat names are translated to interesting terms:
- Fast Seats, front row to leave the plane first.
- Smart Seats, for those sitting behind the front row and in exit rows, assumingly because you need to be smart to operate the door.
- Pleasure seats for those sitting by a window or near the front of the plane.
Peach Fleet Airbus A320neo Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Peach Aviation’s A320neo seats 188 passengers in a single-class layout.
The airline’s fleet includes planes that are configured with only an Economy Class cabin.
Within the A320neo cabin, four types of seats are available.
These include Stretch Seats (extra leg room), Fast Seats (first row of the cabin), Pleasure Seats (seats toward the front of the cabin as well as some window seats) and Standard Seats.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A320neo Peach
Narrow-body aircraft Airbus A320neo Peach has single economy class configuration with total of 188 seats (fast seat 6, smart seat 36, pleasure seat 72, standard seat 74).
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Peach offers Advance Seat Selection to passengers who would like to select seating on their own according to their preferences.
* Please note that the armrest on the first row (fast seat) does not raise.
* Part of Peach fleet has introduced the “pre-reclined seats” in all seats that has a certain degree of reclining fixed on the backrest.
Airbus A320neo Peach Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Food. Peach offers a number of in-flight meal and beverage options for purchase on all flights. More Information
Airbus A320neo Peach Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Peach Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Airbus A320neo Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Peach Fleet Airbus A320neo Details and Pictures.