Thai Airways Fleet Boeing 777-200/ER Details and Pictures. For long-haul flights, THAI Airways operates 12 wide-body aircraft Boeing 777-200/ER. There’s 6 Boeing 777-200, and 6 Boeing 777-200ER. Both aircraft are configured with Royal Silk Business and Economy Class. On Royal Silk Class, each seat typically recline to between 160 to 170-degree. All seats have a variety of positions between upright and reclined for optimum balance of head, back, leg angle and lumbar support. Seating configuration is designed equally for those who travel together and enjoy one another’s company, or those traveling on business that require a more private work or rest environment; for that reason a sliding panel between adjoining seats is available.
Boeing 777-200/ER Thai Airways Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Boeing 777-2D7||HS-TJA||Lamphun / ลำพูน|
|Boeing 777-2D7||HS-TJB||U Thaithani / อุทัยธานี|
|Boeing 777-2D7||HS-TJC||Nakhon Nayok / นครนายก|
|Boeing 777-2D7||HS-TJD||Mukdahan / มุกดาหาร|
|Boeing 777-2D7||HS-TJG||Pattani / ปัตตานี|
|Boeing 777-2D7||HS-TJH||Suphan Buri / สุพรรณบุรี|
|Boeing 777-2D7(ER)||HS-TJR||Nakhon Sawan / นครสวรรค์|
|Boeing 777-2D7(ER)||HS-TJS||Phra Nakhon / พระนคร|
|Boeing 777-2D7(ER)||HS-TJT||Pathum Wan / ปทุมวัน|
|Boeing 777-2D7(ER)||HS-TJU||Phichit / พิจิตร|
|Boeing 777-2D7(ER)||HS-TJV||Nakhon Pathom / นครปฐม|
|Boeing 777-2D7(ER)||HS-TJW||Phetchabun / เพชรบูรณ์|
Thai Airways Fleet Boeing 777-200/ER Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Thai’s B777-200 aircraft offers two classes of service: Royal Silk Business and Economy. All seats on this aircraft are fitted with 110-volt AC power ports.
Thai’s B777-200ER aircraft is equipped with two classes of service: Royal Silk Business and Economy. Business Class is equipped with 30 capsule style seats from rows 11-16 and Economy Class has 262 seats from rows 31-61. The Royal Silk seating offers lumbar support and massage features for Royal Silk Class. There are foot rests for the seats in all classes. All seats have an AVOD entertainment system and a 110-volt AC power port.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 777-200/ER THAI Airways
Widebody aircraft Boeing 777-200/ER THAI Airways aircraft with 2 cabin classes: royal silk business, economy. Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features. This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
THAI Airways Boeing 777-200 Seating Details
Royal Silk Business
|Rows||11 – 16|
|Description||angle-flat seats with 170 degrees recline|
|Pitch||79 – 81 sm|
|Rows||31 – 63|
|Description||standard seats with 117 degrees recline|
THAI Airways Boeing 777-200ER Seating Details
Royal Silk Business
|Rows||11 – 16|
|Description||angle-flat seats with 163 degrees recline|
|Rows||31 – 61|
|Description||standard seats with 122 degrees recline|
Boeing 777-200/ER Thai Airways Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio B777-200. Business Class seats have a wide selection fo audio choices on the AVOD entertainment system. Economy Class seats offer audio selections on a loop system.
- Audio B777-200ER. Audio onDemand is available at every seat with 100 music albums and 31 games. More Information
- Video B777-200. All seats offer a 10.4-inch AVOD personal AVOD TV screen.
- Video B777-200ER. Personal televisions with Audio and Video onDemand are available at every seat. Business Class seats have a 15″ screen and Economy Class seats have a 9″ screen. Entertainment options include 30 movies and TV programs. More Information
- AC Power. Each Business Class seat and every other Economy seat has a 110v AC power port that does not require an adapter.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes. More Information
Thai Airways Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Boeing 777-200/ER Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Thai Airways Fleet Boeing 777-200/ER Details and Pictures.