Vietnam Airlines Fleet Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Vietnam Airlines operates 3 wide-body aircraft Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner.
The aircraft is on lease from Air Lease Corporation, a Los Angeles-based aircraft leasing company.
The new 787-10 will complement Vietnam Airlines’ existing fleet of 787-9 Dreamliner jets.
Both feature the Dreamliner’s ultra-efficient technology and passenger-pleasing comforts.
The 787-10 is longer than the 787-9, providing the space to carry 40 additional passengers and more cargo, and helping it offer the lowest operating costs per seat of any twin-aisle jet in service today.
In addition to its size and fuel efficiency, the 787-10 can cover long distances.
With a published range of 6,430 nautical miles (11,910 km), the 787-10 can fly more than 95 percent of the world’s twin-aisle routes.
Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Vietnam Airlines Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|VN-A872||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner||Aug 2019|
|VN-A873||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner||Oct 2019|
|VN-A874||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner||On Order|
|VN-A879||Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner||Aug 2019|
Vietnam Airlines Fleet Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
The Vietnamese flag carrier’s Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner aircraft is outfitted with 367 seats, including 24 in business class laid out in a 1-2-1 configuration and 343 in economy class in a 3-3-3 configuration.
Each business class seat can recline into a fully flat bed, while each economy class seat offers a five- to six-inch recline.
The lack of Premium Economy provides clues as to where this aircraft might fly, within their network.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Vietnam Airlines
Wide-body aircraft Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Vietnam Airlines has business and economy class on board with total of 367 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
For seating plan, please read “Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Vietnam Airlines“.
Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Vietnam Airlines Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Vietnam Airlines provides access to music and audio books through personal audio video on demand at each seat.
- Video. Vietnam Airlines provides access to international movies, feature documentaries, television series, newscasts, and children’s programming through personal audio video on demand at each seat.
- AC Power. 110-volt plug and/or USB power ports are available for use at every seat.
- Internet. Wi-Fi is available to keep you connected throughout the flight for a modest fee.
- Food. Vietnam Airlines provides full meal service on it’s flights. Featured menus are unique to each travel itinerary and special meals to accommodate dietary restrictions are available. All meals onboard are complimented with a wide selection of hot and cold beverages. You may view more details here.
Vietnam Airlines Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Vietnam Airlines Fleet Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner Details and Pictures.