Air Canada Express Fleet (Sky Regional) Embraer E175 Details and Pictures. Sky Regional Airlines operated 25 narrow-body E-Jets Embraer E175 on behalf of Air Canada Express.
Sky Regional has been an Air Canada Express partner since May 2011, operating service between Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport and Montreal Trudeau Airport with a fleet of Bombardier Dash 8 Q400 turboprop aircraft.
Since March 2013, Sky Regional has been phasing in the operation of a fleet of Embraer 175 regional jet aircraft on existing Air Canada short-haul regional routes.
Primarily from Toronto and Montreal to destinations in the northeast United States including La Guardia, Newark, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago and Dallas/Fort Worth, under the Air Canada Express banner.
Sky Regional currently employs approximately 550 people and is the sole Air Canada Express operator serving Billy Bishop Toronto City, Philadelphia, Chicago and Dallas/Fort Worth airports.
Air Canada Express (Sky Regional) Aircraft Embraer E175 Fleet Identification Number Details
Air Canada Express (Sky Regional) Fleet Embraer E175 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
This aircraft features personal seat back entertainment.
Passengers should bring their own earphones to avoid Air Canada’s $3CAD charge.
The cabin had a 1-2 layout with 12 business class seats in total.
The leg room was plenty and it was easy to stretch out without reclining the chair.
The armrest between the seats was wide and well cushioned for comfort.
The drink holder was adequate for the water and the welcome drink.
Embraer E175 Air Canada Express (Sky Regional) Cabin Interior Specifications
|Aircraft interior characteristics||Business Class||Economy Class|
|Number of Seats||12||64|
|Seat Pitch||96.5 cm (38 in)||78.7 cm (31 in)|
|Seat Width||50.8 cm (20 in)||45.7 cm (18 in)|
|Seat Recline||15.2 cm (6 in)||15.2 cm (6 in)|
|Entertainment|| || |
|Power Ports (110 volt connection, no adapter required)||At every seat||Between the seats|
Embraer E175 Air Canada Express (Sky Regional) Cabin Special Features for Accessibility
|Seats without Moveable Aisle Armrest||Rows 1 to 3, Row 12|
|Wheelchair Accessible Lavatory||Yes|
|Maximum Cargo Door Width||114 cm (45 in)|
|Maximum Cargo Door Height||79 cm (31 in)|
Embraer E175 Air Canada Express (Sky Regional) Technical Characteristics
|Cruise Speed||811 km/h (504 mi/h)|
|Range||2413 km (1499 m)|
|Cruise Altitude||10668 m (35000 ft )|
|Cargo Capacity||400 kgs (882 lbs)|
|Fuel Capacity||11677 l (3085 USg)|
|Length of Aircraft||31.68 m (103 ft 11 in)|
|Wing Span||26 m (85 ft 3 in)|
|Height||9.86 m (32 ft 4 in)|
Embraer E175 Air Canada Express (Sky Regional) Thales System Inflight Entertainment System
This legacy in-flight entertainment system boasts a high-quality audio-video on-demand player and an interactive moving map.
- Movies and TV – Watch feature films, short films, TV shows, documentaries, children’s programming and more.
- Audio – Listen to music albums, playlists, audio books and podcasts.
- Map – Track your flight’s altitude, speed and flight path.
Embraer E175 Air Canada Express (Sky Regional) Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Audio. Each seat has a personal television screen with Audio and Video On Demand featuring 80 hours of video and 50 hours of audio entertainment.
- Video. Each seat has a personal television screen with Audio and Video On Demand featuring 80 hours of video and 50 hours of audio entertainment.
- AC Power.Power ports are accessible from every seat in Business Class. In Economy, power ports are located one per double.
- Internet. Air Canada provides Gogo WIFI on this aircraft.
- Food. For domestic and transborder flights over 90 minutes, Air Canada operates its Onboard Cafe in Economy Class and charges for alcoholic beverages, snacks and meals. As of May 1 2010, Air Canada only accepts credit cards onboard. Economy Class passengers purchasing a Latitude fare (full Economy) may show their boarding card for complimentary drinks, snacks or meals. Vouchers may be purchased in advance of flight which provide a 20% savings. Business Class passengers receive free bar and meal service.
Air Canada Express (Sky Regional) Aircraft Fleet Embraer E175 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Air Canada Express Fleet (Sky Regional) Embraer E175 Details and Pictures.