Air Canada Fleet Embraer E190 Details and Pictures. Air Canada operates 19 aircrafts E-Jets family Embraer E190. These aircraft are used on short-haul domestic flights and transborder services. Beside this aircraft, Air Canada Express (Sky Regional) also operated another aircraft from E-Jets family, its Embraer E175. Embraer E190 (such designation now have airplane of Brazilian company) – it is medium-haul passenger aircraft for local airlines, constructed by Brazilian company Embraer. On the market Embraer E190 competes with airplanes Boeing 717-200, Boeing 737-600 and Airbus A318, Airbus A319. The aircraft is the new construction of Embraer company in the class with increased passenger capacity as compared to airplanes ERJ 135/140/145. In airplane’s construction participate such companies as: General Electric (fan engines CF34-10E), Hamilton Sundstrand (construction of the airplane’s tail), Honeywell (aviation electronics Primus Epic), Kawasaki, Latecoere, Liebherr, Gamesa, Sonaca (differets fuselage parts), Parker Hannifin (hydrodynamics and fuel system).
Air Canada Aircraft Embraer E190 Fleet Identification Number Details
Air Canada Fleet Embraer E190 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
This aircraft features personal seat back entertainment. Passengers should bring their own earphones to avoid Air Canada’s $3CAD charge. All seats behind the over wing exit have sightly less legroom as an extra row has been added at the very back of this aircraft. Choose a seat in front of the over wing exit for a bit more legroom.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Embraer E190 Air Canada
Air Canada Embraer E190 may transport 97 passengers in two classes. Business class consists of 3 rows of seats that have 1-2 configuration. The seats of the 1st row have limited space for passengers’ legs. As to the seats of the 3rd row, these seats are not reclining.
There are 88 seats in the Economy class. These seats are located in 22 rows per 2 in each (2-2 configuration).
Economy class seats are divided into two sections. First section consists of 7 rows of seats, 5 of these rows are rows with preferred seats. These seats may be reserved by any passenger for additional fee. Elite members may reserve these seats free of charge. The seats 12A and 12DF have less room for passengers’ knees and legs because of the bulkhead position. Also these seats have no overhead and floor storage. Passengers of the seat 12C on the contrary will take advantage of extra knee and legroom. But this seat has no overhead bin and floor storage as well.
The seats of the last row of the first section, i.e. the seats of the 18th row are less reclining because of the exit row located behind.
The second section of Economy class consists of 15 rows of seats. The seats of the 19th row are designated by Air Canada as preferred seats to reserve which extra fee should be paid. Elite level members may reserve these seats with no additional cost. These seats are considered the best seats as passengers of these seats will feel comfortable here thanks to the extra legroom.
The seats of the last 33rd row are considered bad seats as they have no overhead storage, do not recline and are located close to the lavatory and galley that may represent a problem.
Embraer E190 Air Canada Cabin Interior Specifications
|Aircraft interior characteristics||Business Class||Economy Class|
|Number of Seats||9||88|
|Seat Pitch||94 cm (37 in)||78.7 cm (31 in)|
|Seat Width||50.8 cm (20 in)||45.7 cm (18 in)|
|Seat Recline||15.2 cm (6 in)||15.2 cm (6 in)|
|Power Ports (110 volt connection, no adapter required)||At every seat||Between the seats|
Embraer E190 Air Canada Cabin Special Features for Accessibility
|Seats without Moveable Aisle Armrest||Rows 1 to 3, Row 12, Row 33|
|Wheelchair Accessible Lavatory||Yes|
|Maximum Cargo Door Width||114 cm (45 in)|
|Maximum Cargo Door Height||79 cm (31 in)|
Embraer E190 Air Canada Technical Characteristics
|Cruise Speed||811 km/h (504 mi/h)|
|Range||3540 km (2200 m)|
|Cruise Altitude||10668 m (35000 ft )|
|Cargo Capacity||1502 kgs (3311 lbs)|
|Fuel Capacity||16209 l (4282 USg)|
|Length of Aircraft||36.2 m (118 ft 9 in)|
|Wing Span||26 m (85 ft 3 in)|
|Height||10.6 m (34 ft 9 in)|
Embraer E190 Air Canada Thales System Inflight Entertainment System
This legacy in-flight entertainment system boasts a high-quality audio-video on-demand player and an interactive moving map.
- Movies and TV – Watch feature films, short films, TV shows, documentaries, children’s programming and more.
- Audio – Listen to music albums, playlists, audio books and podcasts.
- Map – Track your flight’s altitude, speed and flight path.
Embraer E190 Air Canada Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Audio. Each seat has a personal television screen with Audio and Video On Demand featuring 80 hours of video and 50 hours of audio entertainment.
- Video. Each seat has a personal television screen with Audio and Video On Demand featuring 80 hours of video and 50 hours of audio entertainment.
- AC Power. Power ports are accessible from every seat in Business Class. In Economy, power ports are located one per double.
- Food. For domestic and transborder flights over 90 minutes, Air Canada operates its Onboard Cafe in Economy Class and charges for alcoholic beverages, snacks and meals. As of May 1 2010, Air Canada only accepts credit cards onboard. Economy Class passengers purchasing a Latitude fare (full Economy) may show their boarding card for complimentary drinks, snacks or meals. Vouchers may be purchased in advance of flight which provide a 20% savings. Business Class passengers receive free bar and meal service.
Air Canada Aircraft Fleet Embraer E190 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Air Canada Fleet Embraer E190 Details and Pictures.