Alaska Airlines Fleet Adventures of Disneyland Resort Cars Livery Boeing 737-800. What do you think about Disney plane? Wow, that would be awesome! This Boeing 737-800 “Cars” special livery is just what we need.
The “Adventure of Disneyland” livery features Disney characters the movies Cars and Cars 2 in tribute to our long-term partnership with Disneyland® Resort.
Adorned with the familiar images of Disney-Pixar’s animated Cars characters Mater, Lightning McQueen, Guido and Luigi, the colorful Boeing 737-800 named “Adventure of Disneyland Resort” celebrates Alaska’s partnership with Walt Disney’s original theme park.
It is the fifth Disney-themed airplane born out of the successful partnership between Seattle-based Alaska Airlines and Disneyland Resort.
The Adventure of Disneyland Resort aircraft received its new livery at Aviation Technical Services in Everett, Wash. A team of specialists from Associated Painters Inc. accomplished the complicated painting process, including a sponge-type application to re-create Mater’s rust-colored finish.
Alaska Airlines “Adventures of Disneyland Resort” Cars Livery Boeing 737-800 Specification
- Number in Fleet: 1
- Crew: 2 Pilots, 4 Flight Attendants
- First Class: 12
- Range: 2,920 nm
- Premium Class: 30
- Length: 129 ft, 6 in (39.5 m)
- Coach: 117
- Typical Cruise Speed: 530 mph (853 km/h)
- Wingspan: (with winglets) 117 ft, 5 in (35.8 m)
- Max. Cruising Altitude: 41,000 ft (12,497 m)
Adventure of Disneyland Resort trivia
- A 34-member crew worked around the clock for 29 days at Associated Painters Inc. to paint the plane.
- Painters painstakingly airbrushed the aircraft with 70 unique colors and applied more than 10,000 square feet of vinyl graphics to create the lifelike characters, including the headlights, tire rims and eyes.
- More than 72,000 linear feet of masking tape was used during the painting of the Adventure of Disneyland Resort.
- Mater’s rustic-looking muffler, which is located on the tail of the jet, will naturally change color over time due to the plane’s normal exhaust stains.
- The 129-foot-long Boeing 737-800 has a wingspan of 117 feet and a cruising speed of 530 mph.
- The plane accommodates 157 passengers and six crew members.
Alaska Airlines Disney Cars Plane Boeing 737-800 “Adventures of Disneyland Resort” Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Alaska Airlines Fleet Adventures of Disneyland Resort Cars Livery Boeing 737-800.