Alaska Airlines Fleet Boeing 737-700 Details and Picture. On Alaska Airlines current fleet, there’s 11 narrow body aircraft, Boeing 737-700 in service.
Alaska Airline Boeing 737-700 total capacity is 124 passenger and used on short haul flight on domestic market.
As we know, Boeing 737-700 is an old aircraft, so we can expect that Alaska Airlines will replace this aircraft with new and fresh narrow body aircraft in the next few years.
Boeing 737-700 Alaska Airlines Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Alaska Airlines Fleet Boeing 737-700 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Alaska Airlines operates the Boeing 737-700 type aircraft on short- and medium-haul routes. The aircraft does not offer inflight power, however, all aircraft are equipped with inflight WiFi.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 737-700 Alaska Airlines
Boeing 737-700 operated by Alaska Airlines may transport 124 passengers in two classes. First class consists of 3 rows of seats that have 2-2 configuration. The seats of the first row have the following disadvantages: lack of floor storage during take-off and landing, close location of the galley and limited legroom.
Economy class may transport 112 passengers.
The seats of the economy class are divided from the first class with a curtain thanks to which the seats of the 6th row offer extra space for passengers’ legs. As the tray tables are in the armrests the width of these seats is reduced a little. Also passengers of these seats may store small bags under the seats of the first class located in front.
Missing windows is the main disadvantage of the seats 9A and 9F.
Because of the exit row located behind the seats of the 15th row are less reclining.
As the seats 16BC and 16DE are located between two exit rows, these seats have extra legroom and are not reclining.
Behind exit row the last section of economy class seats is located. The best seats on the airplane are considered the seats of the 17th row. Passengers of these seats will take advantage of extra legroom provided by exit row located in front and missing windows seats.
Passengers tend to congregate in the area of the seats 27C and 27D causing discomfort to passengers of these seats and of the seats of the last 28th row. In addition the seats of the 28th row are not reclining.
Alaska Airlines B737-300 Specifications
- Number in Fleet: 11
- Crew: 2 Pilots, 3 Flight Attendants
- First Class: 12
- Range: 2,985 nm
- Premium Class: 18
- Length: 110 ft, 4 in (33.6 m)
- Coach: 94
- Typical Cruise Speed: 530 mph (853 km/h)
- Wingspan: (with winglets) 117 ft, 5 in (35.8 m)
- Max. Cruising Altitude: 41,000 ft (12,497 m)
Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-700 In-flight amenities
- Audio. Portable Media Players – digEPlayer – are available on some flights. These media players are available for a fee and may be reserved online. Rentals are free of charge for First Class passengers. Alaska Airlines also offers a streaming option – Alaska Beyond Entertainment. The option may be accessed through your own personal mobile device via the Gogo Entertainment app. More Information
- Video. Portable Media Players – digEPlayer – are available on some flights. These media players are available for a fee and may be reserved online. Rentals are free of charge for First Class passengers. Alaska Airlines also offers a streaming option – Alaska Beyond Entertainment. The option may be accessed through your own personal mobile device via the Gogo Entertainment app. More Information
- Internet. Alaska Airlines offers internet service for select domestic US flights. Connectivity is available for laptops or mobile devices. The service is available once the aircraft reaches 10,000 feet cruising altitude. More information on the service and its pricing options is listed here.
- Food. Beverages, snacks, and meals are available on Alaska Airlines flights. Service depends on cabin class, time of day, and flight length. Information regarding Alaska Airlines’ inflight beverage and food offerings may be accessed by clicking here.
Alaska Airlines Narrow Body Fleet Boeing 737-700 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Alaska Airlines Fleet Boeing 737-700 Details and Picture.