Cathay Pacific Fleet Airbus A350-1000 Details and Pictures. Cathay Pacific operated largest version of the A350XWB, its Airbus A350-1000 aircraft. This aircraft have more capacity than A350-900. On current fleet, Cathay Pacific have 12 Airbus A350-1000 (8 already on services, and 4 are on orders). Powering the A350-1000 are Rolls-Royce Trent XWB-97 engines that allow the largest member of the A350 XWB Family to attain high levels of efficiency. Each engine provides 97,000 lbs. of thrust on takeoff – the most powerful engine ever developed for an Airbus aircraft – providing additional payload capability and range. With these specially-tailored Trent XWB powerplants, the A350-1000 is capable of long-haul routes to emerging markets such as Shanghai-Boston or Paris-Santiago, as well as more traditional flight segments as Manchester-Los Angeles or Dubai-Melbourne.
Airbus A350-1000 Cathay Pacific Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Aircraft Type||Reg||Airline||Config||Delivered||Prev. Reg|
|Airbus A350-1000||B-LXA||Cathay Pacific||C46W32Y256||Jun 2018||F-WZGV|
|Airbus A350-1000||B-LXB||Cathay Pacific||C46W32Y256||Aug 2018||F-WZGW|
|Airbus A350-1000||B-LXC||Cathay Pacific||C46W32Y256||Jul 2018||F-WZGS|
|Airbus A350-1000||B-LXD||Cathay Pacific||C46W32Y256||Oct 2018||F-WZNI|
|Airbus A350-1000||B-LXE||Cathay Pacific||C46W32Y256||Oct 2018||F-WZNL|
|Airbus A350-1000||B-LXF||Cathay Pacific||C46W32Y256||Nov 2018||F-WZHF|
|Airbus A350-1000||B-LXG||Cathay Pacific||C46W32Y256||Nov 2018||F-WZGL|
|Airbus A350-1000||B-LXH||Cathay Pacific||C46W32Y256||Dec 2018||F-WZFN|
Cathay Pacific Fleet Airbus A350-1000 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
This version of Cathay Pacific’s Airbus A350-1000 is operated in a three class configuration with 46 angled-flat bed Business Class seats, 32 recliner Premium Economy Class seats and 256 standard Economy seats.
On this aircraft, most bulkhead seats are designated as bassinet locations.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Arrangement Airbus A350-1000 Cathay Pacific
This Airbus A350-1000 aircraft has 4 sections, with a Business class section at the front of the plane followed by a Premium Economy class section and 2 Economy class sections. Toilet suitable for passengers with reduced mobility, emergency exit rows and extra-legroom seats are located at the front of the last Economy class section. In Business class, there are toilets and galleys at the front and the end of the section and baby bassinet seats are at row 12. In Premium Economy class, baby bassinet seats are located at row 30. In Economy class, toilets are located in between the 2 sections. Galleys are at the end of the last section. Baby bassinet seats are located at the first row of each section.
Airbus A350-1000 Cathay Pacific Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Audio. Audio on Demand service is offered to all passengers. A vast selection of music of many different genres is available. Audio books are also available. Click here for more information.
- Video. StudioCX is Cathay Pacific’s video portal. A selection of more than 100 movies and 350 TV shows from various countries is available at every seat in all classes. Click here for more information.
- AC Power. Every seat on Cathay Pacific’s Airbus A350-1000 has access to 110-volt AC power.
- Internet. Cathay Pacific provides access to the internet via Wi-Fi connectivity. Once the aircraft has passed 10,000 feet one may connect with their own device. Several different time length and price packages are available.
- Food. On long-haul flights, complimentary meal and beverage service is offered in all classes. Cathay serves Chinese inspired food. Click here for more information.
Cathay Pacific Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A350-1000 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Cathay Pacific Fleet Airbus A350-1000 Details and Pictures.