Japan Airlines Fleet Boeing 737-400 Details and Pictures. JTA Japan Transocean Air on behalf of Japan Airlines (JAL) operates 8 narrow-body aircraft Boeing 737-400. The 737-400 design was launched in 1985 to fill the gap between the 737-300 and the 757-200, and competed with the Airbus A320 and McDonnell Douglas MD-80. It stretched the 737-300 another 10 ft (3.05 m) to carry up to 188 passengers. It included a tail bumper to prevent tailscrapes during take-off (an early issue with the 757), and a strengthened wing spar. The 737-400 was replaced by the 737-800 in the Boeing 737 Next Generation family.
Boeing 737-400 Japan Airlines Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Boeing 737-446||JA8991||Japan Transocean Air|
|Boeing 737-446||JA8992||Japan Transocean Air|
|Boeing 737-446||JA8993||Japan Transocean Air|
|Boeing 737-446||JA8994||Japan Transocean Air|
|Boeing 737-446||JA8995||Japan Transocean Air|
|Boeing 737-446||JA8996||Japan Transocean Air|
|Boeing 737-446||JA8998||Japan Transocean Air|
|Boeing 737-446||JA8999||Japan Transocean Air|
Japan Airlines Fleet Boeing 737-400 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
JAL Japan Transocean Air Boeing 737-400 seats 145 passengers and is primarily used on Domestic routes. This next-generation aircraft is a derivative of the 737 family and is equipped with a new engine and other enhancements including the latest in electronic entertainment systems.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 737-400 JAL JTA Japan Transocean Air
JAL JTA Japan Transocean Air Boeing 737-400 Seat configurations (Domestic Flights)
- The aircraft currently used by the Domestic flight.
- Operating aircraft and seating configurations are subject to change without prior notice.
- Depending on the seating capacity, the size of your Free carry-on baggage allowance that can be brought into the cabin varies.
JAL JTA Boeing 737-400 Seat configurations details V51/V55 (Total seating capacity: 145)
|Emergency Exit||1Row Front, 13Row Front, 14Row Front, 27Row Rear|
|Emergency Exit row seat||13ABCHJK, 14ABCHJK|
Information for Passenger requesting Emergency Exit row seat.
( *: Lavatory for wheelchair passengers
+: Lavatory with Diaper Shelf )
|1Row Front(L+), 27Row Rear(L+)|
Boeing 737-400 Japan Airlines Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Japan Airlines offers a wide range of audio entertainment options covering everything from the latest pop tunes to traditional Rakugo-style Japanese comic monologues.
- Video. Japan Airlines offers a number of in-flight movies, video programs, and audio entertainment options.
- AC Power. There are regular AC 110V power ports in all Business class seats.
- Internet. JAL is rapidly providing in-flight Wi-Fi connection service on their aircraft. You may connect by using your own smartphone, tablet, or other wireless LAN device. Service for internet access is fee based. Free entertainment streaming is available on Japan domestic flights. Additional information regarding WiFi connection service, rates, and routes where service is available may be found by clicking here for domestic Japan flights or clicking here for international flights.
- Food. On select flights Japan Airlines offers a wide range of complimentary beverages.
Japan Airlines Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Boeing 737-400 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Japan Airlines Fleet Boeing 737-400 Details and Pictures.