Malaysia Airlines Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Malaysia Airlines operates 9 wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-200.
There’s 6 passengers aircraft, and 3 cargo aircraft.
Malaysia Airlines configured their Airbus A330-200 on 2 class, business and economy class.
Economy class cabin divided on standard and extra leg room.
The Oneworld member airline, which has been eager to boost the size of its twin-aisle A330 fleet for some time, swooped on the insolvent German airline and took over a six-year lease on a half-dozen Airbus A330-200 jets.
The Malaysian flag-carrier will retain Airberlin’s original seating rather than fit its latest A330 business class seats, although materials such as seat covers will be changed to remove the German airline’s branding.
Airbus A330-200 Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Airbus A330-223||9M-MTU||29 Mar 2018|
|Airbus A330-223||9M-MTV||23 Mar 2018|
|Airbus A330-223||9M-MTW||25 Jun 2018|
|Airbus A330-223||9M-MTX||22 May 2018|
|Airbus A330-223||9M-MTY||26 Dec 2018|
|Airbus A330-223||9M-MTZ||10 Jul 2018|
|Airbus A330-223F||9M-MUA||14 Sep 2011|
|Airbus A330-223F||9M-MUB||14 Nov 2011|
|Airbus A330-223F||9M-MUD||11 Apr 2012|
Malaysia Airlines Fleet Airbus A330-200 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Malaysia Airlines Airbus A330-200 interior arrangement with cabin configuration 287 seats.
Business class cabin 19 seats.
Economy class with extra legroom 42 seats.
And standard economy class cabin 226 seats.
The Malaysia Airlines Airbus A330-200 lease aircrafts feature a total of 19 flat bed seats in a 1-2-1 staggered configuration.
The window seats are best for solo travelers while the middle seats are best for couples and people who are traveling together.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A330-200 Malaysia Airlines
Airplane Airbus A330-200 (332) Malaysia Airlines with 3 classes and 287 seats on board.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which should be avoided.
- Number of seats: 19
- Electrically operated seats
- Forward facing, fully horizontal lie-flat beds
- Seat pitch of 45-inch, maximum bed length of 80-inch
- Individual 16-inch seat-back smart screen featuring Audio Video on Demand
- Individual in-seat AC power with USB port
- 100% seats with direct aisle access
- Individual LED reading light and one-piece tray table
- 1-2-1 seat configuration
- Number of seats: 42 + 226 for type A/46 + 222 for type B
- Slimline seats with four-way headrest
- 42 type A/46 type B seats with 36-inch pitch
- 226 type A/222 type B seats with 30-inch pitch
- Individual 10-inch seat-back smart screen featuring Audio Video on Demand
- Individual USB port for charging
- 2-4-2 seat configuration
Airbus A330-200 Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Malaysia Airlines offers audio selections in all classes of service. More Information
- Video. Each seat on the aircraft is equipped with a Personal TV. The select in-flight entertainment system offered by Malaysia Airlines, gives a world of high quality, highly engaging entertainment onboard. From the latest blockbusters to popular TV shows, to multi-player games and critically acclaimed album releases, passengers enjoy a MH Experience with a specially curated selection designed to delight their senses. More Information
- AC Power. All seats are equipped with 110v AC power supply.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes. Malaysia Airline’s is offering child meals for child passengers between the ages of 2 and 12, travelling on Business or Economy Class. More Information
Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-200 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Malaysia Airlines Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures.
2 thoughts on “Malaysia Airlines Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures”
Comments are closed.