Malaysia Airlines Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures. Malaysia Airlines is operating the A330-300 (also A330-200) on long-haul flights.
On current fleet, Malaysia Airlines (MH) operates 15 wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-300.
Seats layout and configuration of Malaysia Airlines Airbus A330-300 is two class cabin, business and economy.
Business class cabin fitted with 27 flat bed seats.
Economy class cabin fitted with 263 standard seats.
Airbus A330-300 Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTA||4 Apr 2011|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTB||4 May 2011|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTC||10 Jun 2011|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTD||24 Jun 2011|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTE||3 Aug 2011|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTF||23 Jan 2012|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTG||31 May 2012|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTH||30 July 2012|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTI||31 Aug 2012|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTJ||21 Sep 2012|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTK||15 Feb 2013|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTL||18 Mar 2013|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTM||31 Jul 2013|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTN||2 Dec 2013|
|Airbus A330-323||9M-MTO||30 Jan 2014|
Malaysia Airlines Fleet Airbus A330-300 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
This is the updated version of the Malaysia Airlines Airbus A330-300 that has a more spacious interior featuring 27 Business Class flat bed seats and 263 Economy Class seats.
Passengers can choose their preferred seat when booking their flight or when checking in online.
Also, passengers can change their seat selection or other flight details via Manage My Booking.
To read more about how to get your favorite spot click here.
Malaysia recently updated the business-class cabin on the A330s it uses for flights to Australia, and it’s a big step up.
This version of the carrier’s A330s offer staggered seating with a peculiar configuration that alternates between 1-2-1 (rows 1, 4 and 6) and 1-2-2 (rows 2, 5, and 7).
Since the seats are staggered, some window seats offer more privacy than others.
The entertainment system was a slightly older version than on the A350, although it was still fairly responsive.
You can control the IFE using the touchscreen, there’s also a USB port and three-prong headphone jack, along with a universal power port.
In Economy class, the seat width has been increased from 17 inches to 17.5 inches, however the seat pitch has been reduced from 33 inches to 32 inches.
In Business class, both seat width and seat pitch have been increased.
Seat width has gone up from 18.5 inches to 20 inches while seat pitch is now 60 inches, up from 45 inches.
Seats in both classes now also have greater headrests.
Economy seats are equipped with a four way adjustable headrest while business class seats have a six way adjustable headrest instead of the standard headrest available on the older A330-300.
Other new in-flight features include a power plug and USB port for electronic devices, mood lighting and larger windows for a more spacious feel, larger stowage bins and an advanced AVOD in-flight entertainment system in both cabins.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A330-300 Malaysia Airlines
Wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-300 (333) Malaysia Airlines with 2 classes and 290 seats on board (business and economy).
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which should be avoided.
- Number of seats: 27
- Electrically operated Thompson Aero Vantage seats
- Forward facing, fully horizontal lie-flat beds
- Seat pitch of 43 inches, maximum bed length of 76 inches
- Individual 16-inch seat back smart screen featuring Audio Video on Demand
- Individual in-seat AC power with USB port
- 90% seats with direct aisle access
- Individual LED reading light and one-piece tray table
- Manual operating dropdown handicap armrest
- Seats configuration(1-2-1 / 2-2-1)
- Number of seats: 263 (16 + 247)
- Weber 5751 slimline seats with four-way headrest
- 16 seats with 36-inch pitch, 247 with 32-inch pitch
- Forward articulation recline mechanism(the seat bucket moves forward when reclining)
- Individual 9-inch seat back smart screen featuring Audio Video on Demand
- Individual in-seat power(115 V AC) and USB port.
- Seats configuration (2-4-2)
Airbus A330-300 Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Malaysia Airlines offers audio selections in all classes of service. More Information
- Video. Each seat on the aircraft is equipped with a Personal TV. The select in-flight entertainment system offered by Malaysia Airlines, gives a world of high quality, highly engaging entertainment onboard. From the latest blockbusters to popular TV shows, to multi-player games and critically acclaimed album releases, passengers enjoy a MH Experience with a specially curated selection designed to delight their senses. More Information
- AC Power. All seats are equipped with 110v AC power supply.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes. Malaysia Airline’s is offering child meals for child passengers between the ages of 2 and 12, travelling on Business or Economy Class. More Information
Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-300 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Malaysia Airlines Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures.