Oman Air Fleet Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Oman Air operates 7 wide-body aircraft Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner for long-haul flights.
Oman Air’s Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner operates on domestic routes and international routes to Europe.
While Oman Air already has 7 Boeing 787-9s, there’s only 2 aircraft with first class – the only other plane they have with first class are select A330-300s, and those planes will all eventually be reconfigured without first class.
So this is the future of Oman Air first class, as they’ll have two 787-9s with this configuration that will fly exclusively to London.
The remaining 5 aircraft is configured with Business and Economy class seats (similar with the Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner).
Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|A4O-SC||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Feb 2017|
|A4O-SD||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Apr 2017|
|A4O-SE||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Dec 2017|
|A4O-SF||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Jun 2018|
|A4O-SG||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Oct 2018|
|A4O-SH||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Dec 2018|
|A4O-SI||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Mar 2019|
Oman Air Fleet Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Oman Air flies their wide-body aircraft Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner with two different cabin layout configurations.
First layout version operates in a two class configuration with 30 seats in Business Class and 258 seats in Economy Class.
Second layout version operates in a three class configuration with 8 First Class seats, 24 seats in Business Class and 232 seats in Economy Class.
Passenger seats in all three classes are equipped with Thales in-flight entertainment systems featuring an “immersive cinematic interface design” and content “exclusively curated” for visitors to Oman.
While business class is arranged in a 2-2-2 configuration, first is 1-2-1, giving premium flyers a bit more space to stretch out.
Oman’s new business class offers excellent privacy, especially at window seats, but first class takes that to the next level — even with the doors open I needed to lean far forward to see across to the next suite.
- 18 Seats (6 abreast seating 2–2–2)
- Every seat with direct aisle access
- Full flat bed (180 degree)
- 80” Pitch
- Electrically controlled backrest/seat bottom
- Electrically controlled leg rest
- Electrically adjusted seat depth
- Folding side Arm Rest
- Seat width 22.8″
- One piece meal table
- Cocktail Table
- Water Bottle / Beverages compartment
- Literature pocket
- IFE Touch Handset
- Headset compartment
- Reading and mood light controls
- 17″ video screen monitor
- 2 USB plugs
- PC power outlet
- 249 Seats (9 abreast seating 3 – 3 – 3)
- 31” Pitch
- High Seat Back Pivot & Articulating Bottom Pan
- One-piece composite seat back structure
- Folding armrest on every aisle side
- LCD screen, back-mounted 10.6″
- 2 USB port mounted on the screen
- 4-way adjusted headrest
- Bi-fold, sliding food table
- Cup holder
- 2 PC power outlet every triple seat (shared between 3 PAX)
- Coat hook
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Oman Air
Wide-body aircraft Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Oman Air has two/three class configuration on-board (First, Business, and Economy) with total of 288/264 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
- Number of Aircrafts: 7
- Overall Length: 62.8 m (206 ft 1 in)
- Overall Height: 17.02 m (55 ft 10 in)
- Wing Span: 60.1 m (197 ft 3 in)
- Maximum Range: 14,140 km (7,635 nm)
Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. A variety of selections are available for listening pleaseure. Additional information may be viewed by clicking here.
- Video. Oman Air provides a variety of movies, televison series, sports programs, documentaries, and children’s programs.
- AC Power. Power ports are accessible from every seat in Business Class. In Economy, power ports are located two per triple (seats A,B and D,E). USB power ports are avaialble at every seat.
- Internet. Oman Air provides WiFi on this aircraft. Additional information may be viewed by clicking here.
- Food. Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, and soda are served on most Oman Air flights. A selection of alcoholic beverages are complimentary in First and Business Class and available for purchase in the Economy Class cabin. A variety of snacks or meals are served on select flights. Visit Oman Air’s site to access additional information regarding inflight dining for your selected class. Special meals details may be accessed by clicking here.
Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Oman Air Fleet Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Details and Pictures.