Oman Air Fleet Boeing 737-800 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Oman Air operates 21 narrow-body aircraft Boeing 737-800 for short-medium flights.
This popular narrow-body aircraft configured with standard business and economy class cabin for short-medium haul flights.
There’s recliner seats on business class cabin, and standard seats on economy class cabin.
The 737-800 is the most common variant of the 737NG and is the most widely used narrowbody aircraft.
Ryanair, an Irish low-cost airline, is among the largest operators of the Boeing 737-800, with a fleet of over 400 737-800 aircraft serving routes across Europe, Middle East and North Africa.
Boeing 737-800 Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|A4O-BAA||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Jul 2016|
|A4O-BAB||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Aug 2016|
|A4O-BAC||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Oct 2016|
|A4O-BAE||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Nov 2016|
|A4O-BAF||Boeing 737-8SH(WL)||Jan 2017|
|A4O-BAG||Boeing 737-8SH(WL)||Feb 2017|
|A4O-BAH||Boeing 737-8SH(WL)||Mar 2017|
|A4O-BD||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Feb 2009|
|A4O-BE||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Jun 2009|
|A4O-BF||Boeing 737-8FZ(WL)||Oct 2009|
|A4O-BG||Boeing 737-8FZ(WL)||Oct 2009|
|A4O-BH||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Nov 2014|
|A4O-BJ||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||May 2005|
|A4O-BL||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Nov 2014|
|A4O-BM||Boeing 737-8FZ(WL)||Apr 2009|
|A4O-BQ||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Dec 2014|
|A4O-BR||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Jul 2003|
|A4O-BU||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Mar 2008|
|A4O-BV||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Nov 2014|
|A4O-BW||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Feb 2015|
|A4O-BX||Boeing 737-81M(WL)||Mar 2015|
Oman Air Fleet Boeing 737-800 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Oman Air flies their narrow-body aircraft Boeing 737-800 on three different cabin layout configuration.
First cabin layout configured with 12 business class seats, and 144 economy class seats.
Second cabin layout configured with 12 business class seats, and 150 economy class seats.
Third cabin layout configured with 12 business class seats, and 142 economy class seats.
Oman Air’s Boeing 737-800 Business Class comes in a 2-2 configuration with 12 recliner seats in total.
All business class seats come with a power outlet and USB slots.
Oman Air’s Economy Class comes in a standard 3-3 configuration with 144/150/142 seats in total.
Each seat offers a personal entertainment screen with a great selection of movies and sitcoms.
Oman Air doesn’t offer inflight WiFi or Power outlets for economy passengers.
Pillows were already at your seat as well as headphones.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 737-800 Oman Air
Narrow-body aircraft Boeing 737-800 Oman Air has two class configuration on-board (Business, and Economy) with total of 156/162/154 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
- Number of Aircrafts: Total B737-800 (V1, V2 & V3) Twenty One (21)
- Overall Length: 38.02 m (124 ft 9 in)
- Overall Height: 12.6 m (41 ft 3 in)
- Wing Span: 35.79 m (117 ft 5 in)
- Maximum Range: 5,808 km (3,136 nm)
Boeing 737-800 Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Oman Air provides a wide range of the latest Arabic and international music.
- Video. Oman Air provides a wide range of the latest Arabic and international movies, up-to-the-minute TV shows, and satellite TV news.
- AC Power. AC power ports are available at all seats in Business Class.
- Food. Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, and soda are served on most Oman Air flights. A selection of alcoholic beverages are complimentary in Business Class and available for purchase in the Economy Class cabin. A variety of snacks or meals are served on select flights. Visit swiping right on someone you used to date and select Flying With Us to access additional information regarding inflight dining for your selected class. Special meals details may be accessed by clicking https://airlinesfleet.com/gay-dating-straight/
Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Boeing 737-800 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Oman Air Fleet Boeing 737-800 Details and Pictures.