Oman Air Fleet Embraer 175 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Oman Air operates 4 narrow-body regional jet Embraer 175 for short domestic flights.
Oman Air’s EMBRAER 175 will be configured with 71 seats, in a dual-class layout, with 11 seats in business class and 60 in economy.
Embraer’s E-Jets family comprises four aircraft, seating from 70 to 122 passengers, which began deliveries in 2004.
E-Jets have achieved outstanding success, with nearly 950 firm orders logged and more than 700 aircraft already delivered, worldwide, with nearly 50 in the Middle East.
This proven family is helping airlines to rightsize low load factor narrow-body routes, by substituting 50-seat regional jets and replacing older, inefficient airplanes.
They are operated to develop new markets with lower costs and higher efficiency.
Embraer 175 Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|A4O-EA||Embraer ERJ-175AR (ERJ-170-200 IGW)||Mar 2011|
|A4O-EB||Embraer ERJ-175AR (ERJ-170-200 IGW)||Mar 2011|
|A4O-EC||Embraer ERJ-175LR (ERJ-170-200 LR)||Aug 2012|
|A4O-ED||Embraer ERJ-175LR (ERJ-170-200 LR)||Nov 2012|
Oman Air Fleet Embraer 175 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Oman Air’s fleet Embarer E175s are configured 1-2 in business class and 2-2 in economy, much like the Q400 Ethiopian Airlines.
The aircraft seats 71 passengers (11 business seats, and 60 economy seats).
The 11 business class seats are comfortable enough for a flight that’s blocked at just over one hour.
They’re standard recliner stuff, although there’s no footrest.
Seats are manufactured by C&D Zodiac.
Each seat had a pair of headphones in plastic wrap waiting.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Embraer 175 Oman Air
Narrow-body aircraft Embraer Oman Air has two class configuration on-board (Business, and Economy) with total of 71 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
- Number of Aircrafts: Four (4)
- Overall Length: 31.67 m (103 ft 11 in)
- Overall Height: 9.83 m (32 ft 3 in)
- Wing Span: 26 m (85 ft 4 in)
- Maximum Range: 3,982 km (2,150 nm)
Embraer 175 Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Oman Air provides a wide range of the latest Arabic and international music.
- Video. Oman Air provides a wide range of the latest Arabic and international movies, up-to-the-minute TV shows, and satellite TV news.
- AC Power. AC power ports are available at all seats in Business Class.
- Food. Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, and soda are served on most Oman Air flights. A selection of alcoholic beverages are complimentary in Business Class and available for purchase in the Economy Class cabin. A variety of snacks or meals are served on select flights. Visit omanair.com and select Flying With Us to access additional information regarding inflight dining for your selected class. Special meals details may be accessed by clicking here.
Oman Air Regional Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Embraer 175 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Oman Air Fleet Embraer 175 Details and Pictures.