Oman Air Fleet Boeing 737-900ER Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Oman Air operates 5 narrow-body aircraft Boeing 737-900ER (extended-range) for short-medium flights.
Oman Air Boeing 737-900ER shares similar configuration with its older model Boeing 737-800 (business and economy class layout).
The first 737-900ER was rolled out of the Renton, Washington factory on August 8, 2006 for its launch customer, Lion Air, an Indonesian low-cost airline.
The 737-900ER (ER for extended range), which was called the 737-900X prior to launch, is the newest addition and the largest variant of the Boeing 737 NG line and was introduced to meet the range and passenger capacity of the discontinued 757-200 and to directly compete with the Airbus A321.
Boeing 737-900ER Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|A4O-BI||Boeing 737-91M(ER)(WL)||Nov 2014|
|A4O-BK||Boeing 737-91M(ER)(WL)||May 2015|
|A4O-BT||Boeing 737-91M(ER)(WL)||Nov 2015|
|A4O-BY||Boeing 737-91M(ER)(WL)||Mar 2015|
|A4O-BZ||Boeing 737-91M(ER)(WL)||May 2015|
Oman Air Fleet Boeing 737-900ER Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Oman Air narrow-body aircraft Boeing 737-900ER’s are powered by CFM engines and are configured in a very comfortable two class configuration of 12 Business Class seats and 171 Economy Class seats.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 737-900ER Oman Air
Narrow-body aircraft Boeing 737-900ER Oman Air has two class configuration on-board (Business, and Economy) with total of 183 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
- Number of Aircrafts: Five (5)
- Overall Length: 40.67 m (133 ft 5 in)
- Overall Height: 12.6 m (41 ft 3 in)
- Wing Span: 35.79 m (117 ft 5 in)
- Maximum Range: 5,808 km (3,136 nm)
Boeing 737-900ER Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Oman Air offers a variety of audio entertainment features.
- Video. Oman Air offers a variety of video entertainment features. Selections range from comedy programs and sport documentaries to feature films. Some features are available only on selected flights.
- AC Power. All seats in Business Class have power outlets. All seats have USB power ports which may be used for recharging mobile devices.
- Food. Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, and soda are served on most Oman Air flights. A selection of alcoholic beverages are complimentary in Business Class and available for purchase in the Economy Class cabin. A variety of snacks or meals are served on select flights. Visit omanair.com and select Flying With Us to access additional information regarding inflight dining for your selected class. Special meals details may be accessed by clicking here.
Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Boeing 737-900ER Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Oman Air Fleet Boeing 737-900ER Details and Pictures.