Thai Airways Fleet Airbus A350-900 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, THAI Airways operates 12 extra-wide-body aircraft Airbus A350-900XWB. Thai Airways Airbus A350-900XWB jetliner has 321 seats configured in a two-class layout, including 32 in Thai’s Royal Silk Class (business) and 289 in the main cabin. With its uniquely wide cabin and superior headroom, the THAI Airbus 350 gives you room to relax. Enjoy the spacious embrace of wider seats while the large overhead luggage compartments appear to float and ensure ample luggage stowage for everyone.
Airbus A350-900 Thai Airways Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Airbus A350-941||HS-THB||Wichian Buri / วิเชียรบุรี|
|Airbus A350-941||HS-THC||Si Nakhon / ศรีนคร|
|Airbus A350-941||HS-THD||Uthumphon Phisai / อุทุมพรพิสัย|
|Airbus A350-941||HS-THE||Chai Badan / ชัยบาดาล|
|Airbus A350-941||HS-THF||Yan Nawa / ยานนาวา|
|Airbus A350-941||HS-THG||Phu Pha Man / ภูผาม่าน|
|Airbus A350-941||HS-THH||Than To / ธารโต|
|Airbus A350-941||HS-THJ||Pho Sai / โพธิ์ไทร|
|Airbus A350-941||HS-THK||Phaisali / ไพศาลี|
|Airbus A350-941||HS-THL||Sikhoraphum / ศรีขรภูมิ|
|Airbus A350-941||HS-THM||Chumphon Buri / ชุมพลบุรี|
|Airbus A350-941||HS-THN||Khiri Rat Nikhom / คีรีรัฐนิคม|
Thai Airways Fleet Airbus A350-900 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Thai Airways introduced the newest aircraft in its fleet – the Airbus A350, becoming the world’s eighth operator for this highly efficient widebody jetliner.
Featuring a contemporary design and relaxing ambient lighting that is aligned with THAI’s signature Royal Orchid Service, the A350 is truly a state-of-the-art aircraft that is raising the airline’s standards even further.
The cabin is configured into two classes: Royal Silk Business and Economy. Royal Silk Business features 32 seats while Economy features 289 seats.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A350-900XWB Thai Airways
Widebody aircraft Airbus A350-900 (359) THAI aircraft with 2 cabin classes: royal silk business, economy. Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features. This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
Royal Silk Business
|Rows||11 – 19|
|Description||flat bed seats with 180 degrees recline|
|Rows||31 – 63|
Airbus A350-900 Thai Airways Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Thai Airways offers audio selections in all classes of service. The A350 is equipped with the AVOD eX2 system which provides all its passengers with the same audio and video selections throughout the plane with 395 music albums and 30 games.
- Video. All seats on this aircraft have personal AVOD TV and video monitors. Passengers seated in Royal Silk Business class will have a 16″ AVOD interactive touch screen. All those traveling in Economy class will have a 11″ AVOD seatback touch screen monitor. Entertainment options include close to 100 movies and 150 TV programs.
- AC Power. AC power ports are available for all seats in Royal Silk Business, and between each seat in Economy.
- Internet. Thai Airways provides onboard Wi-Fi when flying over 10,000 feet (Wi-Fi is not available in Chinese air space). Royal Silk Business Class passengers receive a voucher to redeem free Wi-Fi service while Economy passengers can use onboard Wi-Fi by purchasing one of the following packages: US$4.99 for 10MB, US$8.99 for 20MB, US$12.99 for 30MB or US$34.99 for 100MB.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes. More Information
Thai Airways Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A350-900 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Thai Airways Fleet Airbus A350-900 Details and Pictures.