Air Canada Express Fleet (Jazz) Bombardier CRJ900 Details and Pictures. There are 21 of this aircraft type in the fleet which are owned and operated by Air Canada Jazz – an Air Canada subsidiary. Inflight services and product is consistent with Air Canada mainline. This aircraft is used on short-haul domestic and trans border flights.
Air Canada Express (Jazz) Aircraft Bombardier CRJ900 Fleet Identification Number Details
Air Canada Express Fleet (Jazz) Bombardier CRJ900 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Overhead and under seat storage are very limited on this small aircraft Canadair Bombardier CRJ900. Cabin sized suitcases will typically not fit under seats or in overhead compartments and will need to be checked at the aircraft door. Window seats have less leg and shoulder room than aisle seats due to the curvature of the plane. This aircraft features seat back inflight entertainment. Passengers should bring their own earphones to avoid the $3.25CAD charge.
Bombardier CRJ900 Air Canada Express (Jazz) Cabin Interior Specifications
|Aircraft interior characteristics||Business Class||Economy Class|
|Number of Seats||12||64|
|Bulkhead Rows||1 A and 2 DF|
|Exit Row||20 and 21|
|Seat Pitch||94 cm (37 in)||78.74 cm (31 in)|
|Seat Width||53.3 cm (21 in)||43.2 cm (17 in)|
|Power Ports (110 volt connection, no adapter required)||USB||USB|
Bombardier CRJ900 Air Canada Express (Jazz) Cabin Special Features for Accessibility
|Seats without Moveable Aisle Armrest|
|Wheelchair Accessible Lavatory||No|
|Maximum Cargo Door Width||96 cm (38 in)|
|Maximum Cargo Door Height||81 cm (32 in)|
Bombardier CRJ900 Air Canada Express (Jazz) Technical Characteristics
|Engines||2 GE CF34-8C5 Turbofans|
|Cruise Speed||882 km/h (548 mi/h)|
|Range||2778 km (1726 m)|
|Cruise Altitude||10668 m (35000 ft )|
|Cargo Capacity||2134 kgs (4705 lbs)|
|Fuel Capacity||10977 l (2900 USg)|
|Length of Aircraft||36.4 m (119 ft 5 in)|
|Wing Span||24.9 m (81 ft 8 in)|
|Height||7.57 m (24 ft 10 in)|
Bombardier CRJ900 Air Canada Express (Jazz) Thales System Inflight Entertainment System
This legacy in-flight entertainment system boasts a high-quality audio-video on-demand player and an interactive moving map.
- Movies and TV – Watch feature films, short films, TV shows, documentaries, children’s programming and more.
- Audio – Listen to music albums, playlists, audio books and podcasts.
- Map – Track your flight’s altitude, speed and flight path.
Bombardier CRJ900 Air Canada Express (Jazz) Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Audio. Each seat is equipped with a personal television and entertainment system offering audio and video choices.
- Video. Each seat is equipped with a personal television and entertainment system offering audio and video choices.
- Food. For domestic and transborder flights over 90 minutes, Air Canada operates its Onboard Cafe in Economy Class and charges for alcoholic beverages, snacks and meals. As of May 1 2010, Air Canada only accepts credit cards onboard. Economy Class passengers purchasing a Latitude fare (full Economy) may show their boarding card for complimentary drinks, snacks or meals. Vouchers may be purchased in advance of flight which provide a 20% savings. Business Class passengers receive free bar and meal service.
Air Canada Express (Jazz) Aircraft Fleet Bombardier CRJ900 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Air Canada Express Fleet (Jazz) Bombardier CRJ900 Details and Pictures.