Etihad Airways Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures. Etihad Airways operated 3 wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-300.
This aircraft is a basic from development model Airbus A330-200.
Depending on cabin configuration A330-300 may accommodate from 300 to 440 passenger seats.
Under passenger cabin a huge cargo compartment is located.
Thanks to big capacity and light characteristics Airbus A330-300 has quite low price of 1 kilometer flight per one passenger.
Cabin of Airbus A330-300 is very comfortable, it is equipped with modern ventilation system, system of common and individual lighting.
Entertainment system – displays built-in the back of passenger seat located in front on which passengers may watch movies, clips, flight parameters and also real picture of take-off and landing from camera installed on the nose boom.
There is also Internet on board.
Airbus A330-300 Etihad Airways Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Etihad Airways Fleet Airbus A330-300 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Etihad Airways operates the A330-300 on long-haul flights and it features 3 classes of service: Diamond First, Pearl Business, and Coral Economy.
Etihad Airways uses the following naming convention: Diamond First for First Class, Pearl Business for Business Class, and Coral Economy for Economy Class.
This aircraft flies with 8 seats of First Class, 32 seats of Business Class, and 191 seats of Economy Class.
The Diamond First Class seats are luxurious closed suites with sliding doors for complete privacy.
The suite has a perfectly flat, 6 ft 8 inch, extra wide bed with in-built massage, a 23-inch cinematic widescreen, a personal mini-bar, and a personal wardrobe.
Passengers flying First Class also receive cosy blankets, pure dupion silk and cotton duvet, fitted sheets, full-sized pillows and loungewear.
The center suites have a movable divider between them, making them perfect for passengers travelling in couple.
The Pearl Business Class seats offer a privacy shell, 6 ft 1 inch full flat bed and direct aisle access from every seat.
Each seat has 15-inch LCD screen, with noise-canceling headsets, in-seat power sockets, audio/ethernet connectivity, in-built massage, luxury comforters and pillows.
The Coral Economy Class offers a 31.5 to 33-inch seat pitch depending on where you sit on an individual aircraft.
The cabin is fitted with cradle-style seats that slide foward as well as recline and mood lighting that is adjusted to suit the time of day.
Economy Class passengers can enjoy a variety of entertainment programs on a 10.4-inch LCD screen available at every seat.
Also, all seats also have USB ports, PC power sockets and RJ45 sockets.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A330-300 Etihad Airways
This Airbus A330-300 may transport 231 seats in three classes: first, business and economy.
First class may accommodate 4 passengers on 8 closed suites that are located in two rows.
The only disadvantage of the seats of the 1st row is location of the lavatory and galley in front.
Business class offers 32 flat bed seats that have 180 degree recline.
These seats are located in 8 rows that have 1-2-2 configuration.
2 rows are located in the first section.
Location of the galleys behind may cause discomfort to passengers of the seats of the 6th row.
Behind the exit row the second section of business class seats is located.
There are 6 rows of seats here. Passengers of the seats of the 7th row will take advantage of extra legroom.
However, the noise from the galley and lavatories in front may be bothersome.
The seats 9A and 9K have misaligned windows.
Possible location of the bassinet with infant behind may represent problem for passengers of the seats 12D and 12G.
Economy class contains 191 standard seats that are located in two sections.
Most of the seats of the economy class have 2-4-2 configuration.
First section consists of 8 rows There are totally 64 seats here.
Passengers of the seats of the 15th row will feel comfortable thanks to extra space for their legs.
Among disadvantages of these seats: reduced width of the seats and lack of floor storage during take-off and landing.
Passengers with infants are often seated on the seats 15DEFG as they offer bassinet locations.
Location of the lavatories behind may cause discomfort for passengers of the seats 21C, 21D, 21G and 21H as well as for passengers of the seats of the 22nd row.
Limited recline is another disadvantage of the seats of the 22nd row.
The second section of economy class seats is located behind the exit row.
The seats of the 23rd row offer extra legroom.
But these seats are narrower than standard as the tray tables are in the armrests making them immovable.
Other passengers tend to gather in the area of these seats while waiting to use lavatories causing discomfort to passengers of these seats.
Also these seats have no floor storage during take-off and landing.
For passengers with infants the seats 23DEFG offer bassinet locations.
Due to awkward transition of the seats from 4 to 3 the seats 34D and 34G are often bumped by other passengers and service carts but the seats 35DFG may have limited legroom.
Because of the curvature of the airplane the seats AC and HK of the rows 34-37 may feel narrower and cramped and passengers of these seats may feel neck strain as TV screens are located on the back of the seats in front that are misaligned.
The main disadvantage of the seats 38D and 38G is proximity of the galleys.
The seats 38AC, 38HK and 39DFG are considered bad seats as passengers of these seats will be among the last to deplane, these seats are less reclining that standard and are located close to the galleys.
Airbus A330-300 Etihad Airways Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Audio. Each seat has a personal video screen with Audio Video on Demand (AVOD). Passengers can enjoy 14 onboard radio channels. Also, passengers can browse the extensive CD library with more than 400 albums and create their own audio playlist. More Information
- Video. Each seat has a personal video screen with Audio Video on Demand (AVOD). The Diamond First Class has 23-inch LCD screens, the Pearl Business Class has 15-inch LCD screens, and the Coral Economy Class has 10.4-inch screens. Passengers can enjoy a choice of over 650 hours of entertainment on demand, including more than 90 movies. Passengers can choose from a selection of the latest and classic Hollywood movies, Arabic, European and Asian Cinema. The movies are available in a range of language tracks and subtitles. Also, passengers can chose their favorite program from 180 TV titles or try some of the 30-60 exciting interactive games. More Information
- AC Power. All seats in this aircraft have an AC power port. Each seat in the First and Business Class is also equipped with an USB socket, ethernet port and audio jack.
- Internet. Some A330-300 aircraft have been equipped with Etihad’s “Wi-Fly” product. Passengers may purchase one hour of service for $13.95 or 24 hours of service for $24.95. The service is complementary for Diamond First Class passengers.
- Food. Etihad offers meals with European, Asian, and Middle Eastern influences and caters to your religious, cultural, or dietary needs. Inform Etihad of any special dietary needs at the time of reservation (at least 24 hours before departure). More Information
Etihad Airways Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-300 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Etihad Airways Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures.