Etihad Airways Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Etihad Airways operated 13 wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-200.
Ethiad operated this aircraft to serve long range routes.
This Airbus A330-200 flies with cabin configuration 22 seats of Business Class (pearl) and 240 seats of Economy Class (coral).
Model A330-200 was constructed to replace Airbus A300-600R and to create real competition for Boeing 767-300ER.
The airplane was constructed on the base of earlier launched A330-300.
Airbus A330-200 Etihad Airways Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Aircraft Type||Reg||Delivered||Prev. Reg|
|Airbus A330-200||A6-EYF||Feb 2006||F-WWYN|
|Airbus A330-200||A6-EYG||Mar 2006||F-WWKN|
|Airbus A330-200||A6-EYH||Apr 2006||F-WWKR|
|Airbus A330-200||A6-EYJ||Jun 2006||F-WWYB|
|Airbus A330-200||A6-EYK||Nov 2006||F-WWKM|
|Airbus A330-200||A6-EYN||Jun 2007||F-WWKN|
|Airbus A330-200||A6-EYO||Sep 2007||F-WWKT|
|Airbus A330-200||A6-EYP||Oct 2007||F-WWYY|
|Airbus A330-200||A6-EYQ||Sep 2007||F-WWYQ|
|Airbus A330-200||A6-EYR||Jan 2009||F-WWKS|
|Airbus A330-200||A6-EYS||Mar 2009||F-WWKM|
|Airbus A330-200||A6-EYT||Jan 2014||F-WWYN|
|Airbus A330-200||A6-EYU||May 2014||F-WWKA|
Etihad Airways Fleet Airbus A330-200 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Etihad Airways operates the A330-200 on long-haul flights.
This version features 2 classes of service: Pearl Business and Coral Economy.
There is another identical version of the A330-200 that has 2 lavatories and no galley in the front of the aircraft.
Etihad Airways uses the following naming convention: Pearl Business for Business Class and Coral Economy for Economy Class.
This aircraft flies with 22 seats of Business Class and 240 seats of Economy Class.
The Pearl Business Class seats offer a privacy shell, 6 ft 1 inch full flat bed and direct aisle access from every seat.
Each seat has 15-inch LCD screen, with noise-canceling headsets, in-seat power sockets, audio/ethernet connectivity, in-built massage, luxury comforters and pillows.
The Coral Economy Class offers a 31.5 to 33-inch seat pitch depending on where you sit on an individual aircraft.
The cabin is fitted with cradle-style seats that slide foward as well as recline and mood lighting that is adjusted to suit the time of day.
Economy Class passengers can enjoy a variety of entertainment programs on a 10.4-inch LCD screen available at every seat.
Also, all seats have USB ports, PC power sockets and RJ45 sockets.
Etihad Airlines operates the A330-200 in two configurations.
The only difference between the two configurations is the IFE supplier and the seat model.
Etihad’s Economy Class seat is a half inch wider than Emirates, at 17.5 inches to Emirates’ 17 inches, although to put it in perspective, this is still narrower than JetBlue’s 18 inch wide seats.
And Etihad Economy Class seat pitch, at 31.5, is half an inch less than Emirates Economy, which has 32 inches of seat pitch, and both have less than JetBlue’s A321 transcon, which has 33 inches of seat pitch in regular economy, and 37-41 inches in its Even More Space seats.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A330-200 Etihad Airways
This airplane may transport 262 passengers in two classes: pearl business and coral economy.
First 6 rows represent seats of business class. there are totally 22 seats here.
These seats have 180 degree recline.
The only disadvantage of the seats of the 5th row is close location of the galleys and lavatories.
Noise from the galley located behind the seats 10DG will cause discomfort to passengers of these seats.
Behind the exit row 2 sections of economy class seats are located.
Coral economy class contains 240 seats. Most of them have 2-4-2 configuration.
First section consists of 17 rows: 16 rows have 2-4-2 configuration and 1 row contains 4 seats.
Passengers of the seats of the 15th row will take advantage of extra legroom.
However, as the tray tables are in the armrests, the width of these seats is reduced a little.
Other passengers tend to congregate in this area in order to visit lavatories and causing discomfort to passengers of these seats.
Lack of floor storage during take-off and landing is another disadvantage of these seats.
Passengers with babies are often seated on the seats 15DEFG as they offer bassinet locations.
Missing windows make the seats 17A and 17K bad seats.
Because of the exit row located behind the seats 31AC and 31HK as well as the seats 32DEFG are less reclining than standard.
Second section of economy class seats is located behind the exit row.
Thanks to the exit row located in front the seats of the 33rd row offer extra legroom.
Among disadvantages of these seats: reduced width and lack of floor storage during take-off and landing.
The seats 33C, 33DEFG and 33H are considered good seats.
Extra legroom of the seats 33A and 33K is reduced a little as the exit door protrudes inside.
As there are no seats behind the seats 41D and 41G are often bumped by other passengers and crew members passing by.
The main disadvantages of the seats 42DFG are: limited legroom and reduced width as the tray tables are in the armrests making them immovable.
The seats AC and HK of the rows 42-44 may feel narrower and cramped because of the curvature of the airplane.
Also, these seats may cause neck strain to passengers as the TV screens are located on the backs of the seats in front that are misaligned.
Close location of the lavatories will represent problem to passengers of the seats 44D and 44G.
Location of the lavatories and galleys behind and limited recline make the seats of the last 45th row bad seats.
Airbus A330-200 Etihad Airways Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Audio. Each seat has a personal video screen with Audio Video on Demand (AVOD). Passengers can enjoy 14 onboard radio channels. Also, passengers can browse the extensive CD library with more than 400 albums and create their own audio playlist. More Information
- Video. Each seat has a personal video screen with Audio Video on Demand (AVOD). The Pearl Business Class has 15-inch LCD screens and the Coral Economy Class has 10.4-inch screens. Passengers can enjoy a choice of over 650 hours of entertainment on demand, including more than 90 movies. Passengers can choose from a selection of the latest and classic Hollywood movies, Arabic, European and Asian Cinema. The movies are available in a range of language tracks and subtitles. Also, passengers can chose their favorite program from 180 TV titles or try some of the 30-60 exciting interactive games. More Information
- AC Power. All seats in this aircraft have an AC power port. Each seat in the First and Business Class is also equipped with an USB socket, ethernet port and audio jack.
- Internet. Some A330-200 aircraft have been equipped with Etihad’s “Wi-Fly” product. Passengers may purchase one hour of service for $13.95 or 24 hours of service for $24.95.
- Food. Etihad offers meals with European, Asian, and Middle Eastern influences and caters to your religious, cultural, or dietary needs. Inform Etihad of any special dietary needs at the time of reservation (at least 24 hours before departure). More Information
Etihad Airways Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-200 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Etihad Airways Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures.