Eurowings Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Eurowings operates 7 wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-200.
Eurowings flies their wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-200 (and A330-300) on long-haul routes.
The Eurowings Airbus A330-200 features 310 seats in a 2 cabin configuration.
Economy (basic and smart fares) has 189 seats in a 2-4-2 config; BEST (premium economy) class has 21 seats in a 2-3-2 config.
Typically flying between 210 and 250 passengers, Airbus A330-200 can be tailored to carry as many as 406.
The twin-aisle wide-body aircraft provides all passengers with an abundance of personal space, and the modern cabin allows for 18-inch wide seats that can bring a level of comfort and relaxation to long-haul flights, even in economy.
Airbus A330-200 Eurowings Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Facts and figures Eurowings A330-200
|17,71 m / 17,98 m
|Max. take-off weight
|Max. landing weight
|Tank capacity (kerosene)
|Max. cruising altitude
|12.525 m / 41,100 ft.
|Max. standing thrust
|2 x 68,560 lbs
|Max. take-off thrust (full)
|Max. cruising speed
|Max. landing speed
Eurowings Fleet Airbus A330-200 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
The Eurowings wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-200 presented here is configured with 310 seats that are sectioned into two separate classes – BEST and Economy.
BEST is a Premium Economy Class cabin that features 21 recliner style seats.
Each seat also features ample legroom, an HD monitor, a USB-A powerport and a 110-volt power socket.
Economy class (Basic and Smart fares) features 289 standard seats.
The front of the cabin features 46 seats offering additional legroom that are available for selection at an additional fee.
Every seat features an HD monitor and a USB-A powerport.
Legroom-wise, the Economy pitch of 76cm is average, the Business class pitch of 89cm is average, though of course what that means for you depends on how tall you are!
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A330-200 Eurowings
Wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-200 Eurowings has two class configuration on-board (BEST/Premium Economy and Economy) with total of 310 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Airbus A330-200 Eurowings Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Music is available through the Wings Entertainment system accessed through the seat back monitor. You may also connect with your own device(s) to stream. Access is available through the Wing Entertainment app. The app must be downloaded prior to flight.
- Video. Movies, television series, children’s feature, games, and audio books are available through the Wings Entertainment system accessed through the seat back monitor. You may also stream to your own device(s). Access is available through the Wing Entertainment app. The app must be downloaded prior to flight.
- AC Power. 110v powerports are available at every seat in the BEST section. USB-A powerports are available at every seat.
- Internet. Wings Connect is Eurowings Wi-Fi portal. Three packages featuring different time usage, data usage, and access to the Wings Entertainment portal are available. Eurowings has noted that Wi-Fi service might not be available on select flights.
- Food. Snacks and beverages are available through WINGS bistro. BEST fare passengers may enjoy a selection at no extra charge. SMART fare passengers may purchase a range of food and drinks in flight.
Eurowings Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-200 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Eurowings Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures.