KLM Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, KLM operates 5 wide-body aircrafts Airbus A330-300.
Airbus A330-300 and Airbus A330-200 are quite similar.
The main difference is the body length.
The length of Airbus A330-300 is 63.69 meters that is almost 5 meters longer than Airbus A330-200.
Also it should be mentioned that the tail fin of A330-300 is almost 50 centimeters shorter that the tail fin of A330-200.
Despite bigger flying-range Airbus A330-300 significantly cedes to A330-200 flying range of which is 13400 kilometers.
It is explained with the fact that Airbus A330-300 has bigger weight-lift ability, it is longer and heavier.
As Airbus A330-300 is long-haul airplane during a long flight crew members will need to have rest.
For this near the pilots’ deck is constructed small compartment for having rest.
For stewards there is separate place for rest under passenger deck in cargo compartment.
Airbus A330-300 KLM Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Airbus A330-300||PH-AKF||4.1 years|
|Airbus A330-300||PH-AKA||6.8 years|
|Airbus A330-300||PH-AKE||5.9 years|
|Airbus A330-300||PH-AKB||6.8 years|
|Airbus A330-300||PH-AKD||6.7 years|
KLM Fleet Airbus A330-300 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
KLM flies the Airbus A330-300 (333) with 292 seats in a two-class configuration of World Business and Economy.
KLM’s Airbus A330-300s feature B/E Aerospace Diamond seats in business class.
The world business cabin has a total of 18 seats, spread across three rows in a 2-2-2 configuration.
These are very popular business class seats nowadays thanks to how efficiently they use space.
Renowned Dutch designer, Hella Jongerius, designed the new seats and cabin interior. In addition, KLM’s new World Business Class also contains:
- Full-flat seats: 180 degrees reclinable and 206 cm long
- In-seat power and improved privacy
- Brand-new personal entertainment system with an 18” screen, HD quality films and a touchscreen navigation menu in 12 languages.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A330-300 KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
World Business class consists of 5 rows of angle-flat seats that have 2-2-2 configuration.
The main disadvantages of the seats of the 1st row is close location of the galley and lavatory in front and lack of floor storage during take-off and landing.
The noise from the galleys located behind will also cause disadvantage to passengers of the seats of the 5th row.
This airplane offers 40 seats of economy comfort class.
These seats are located in 5 rows and have 2-4-2 configuration.
Thanks to position of the bulkhead the seats of the 10th row offer extra legroom.
However, location of the galleys in front may represent a problem to passengers of these seats.
Economy class seats are divided into 2 sections.
There are totally 222 seats here.
Most of the seats have 2-4-2 configuration.
First section of economy class seats consists of 13 rows per 8 in each.
All seats here are standard, only the seats of the 28th row (the last row of the section) are considered bad seats due to limited recline and location of the lavatories behind.
The second section of economy class seats is located behind lavatories and exit row.
Passengers tend to gather in the area of the seats of the 30th row while waiting to use lavatories causing discomfort to passengers of these seats.
Also these seats have no floor storage during take-off and landing.
Passengers of the seats 30HJ will feel comfortable thanks to additional space for their legs.
The seats 31AB are considered the best seats of the economy class because these seats have extra legroom due to missing seats in front.
But there is no floor storage for these seats during take-off and landing.
As there are no seat behind the seats 41G and 42D are often bumped by service carts and passengers passing by.
Location of the galleys and lavatories behind will cause inconvenience to passengers of the seats 44AB, 44D, 44G, 44HJ and 45DEG.
Limited recline makes the seats 44AB, 44HJ and 45DEG bad seats.
Airbus A330-300 KLM Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. World Business Class features noise reducing headsets and 16 audio channels with audio on demand and a cool personalized Jukebox feature. Coach features audio entertainment too but no special headphones, bring your own for better quality.
- Video. All seats are equipped with Panasonic eX2 Audio and Video onDemand system, providing both World Business Class and economy class passengers with individual screens and control panels so they can start and stop their personal entertainment program at their leisure. The personal LCD widescreens in economy are 9 inches and those in WBC are 10.4 inches.
- AC Power. Passengers aboard this aircraft can connect their laptop or other electronic equipment to the power supply located in all seats on this plane. They can also send and receive e-mails and text messages through the entertainment system.
- Food. Meal and beverage service is offered in all classes on intercontinental flights.
KLM Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-300 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : KLM Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures.