Korean Air Fleet Boeing 737-800 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Korean Air operates 9 narrow-body aircraft Boeing 737-800.
Korean Air configured their Boeing 737-800 with Prestige Class and Economy Class.
This aircraft flies on short-medium routes both domestic and international.
On the Prestige Class (Business), there’s recliner seats. And on the Economy Class there’s standard seats.
For entertainment purpose, on economy cabin seat has a 9-inch LCD screen and the most advanced AVOD(Audio & Video on Demand) providing a variety of in-flight entertainment.
Boeing 737-800 Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Korean Air Fleet Boeing 737-800 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Korean Air operates two versions of their Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
Version 1 has 147 seats and offers two classes of service: Prestige and Economy.
This Version 1 is the older configuration. The following rows may be used as reference: Prestige Class are rows 7-9 and Economy ends at row 50.
Version 2 has 126 seats and offers two classes of service: Prestige and Economy.
This version of B737-800 aircraft is fitted with AVOD entertainment and in-seat power ports at every seat.
The following rows may be used as reference: Prestige Class are rows 7-9 and Economy ends at row 48.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 737-800 Korean Air
Narrowbody aircraft Boeing 737-800 Korean Air aircraft with 2 cabin classes: economy, prestige.
Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features.
This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
- 2-2 seating arrangement for private space in business class
- Seat control button (back, leg-rest) for lounge-like comfort
- 50″ wide space in between and 21″ wide seats
- Ergonomically designed seats to enjoy a comfortable flight
- A wide seat of 17.2 inch with a maximum of 33 inch space in between is equipped with a back rest that can be reclined up to 113 degrees.
- Every seat has a 9-inch LCD screen and the most advanced AVOD(Audio & Video on Demand) providing a variety of in-flight entertainment.
Boeing 737-800 Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Korean Air offers audio selections in all classes of service with Audio and Video onDemand.
- Video. This aircraft offers personal seatback Audio and Video onDemand TV’s in both classes on service. AVOD allows passengers to select any channel at any time.
- AC Power. All Prestige Class seats as well as every other Economy Class seat have a 110v AC power port. An adapter is not required.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes.
Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Boeing 737-800 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Korean Air Fleet Boeing 737-800 Details and Pictures.