Korean Air Fleet Boeing 747-400 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Korean Air only operates 2 passenger version of jumbo-jet Boeing 747-400.
This “Queen of The Skies” configured with first class, business prestige, and economy class. Korean Air also operates freighter/cargo version of this aircraft.
The 747-400 can accommodate 416 passengers in a typical three-class layout, 524 passengers in a typical two-class layout, or a maximum capacity of 660 passengers in a high–density one-class configuration with the 747-400D variant, and can fly non-stop for up to 7,670 nautical miles (14,200 km) with maximum payload, depending on model.
The 747-400 is the second-most recent version of the 747 family, having been superseded by the improved Boeing 747-8.
Boeing 747-400 Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Boeing 747-4B5F(ER) Cargo||HL7601|
|Boeing 747-4B5F(ER) Cargo||HL7602|
|Boeing 747-4B5F(ER) Cargo||HL7603|
|Boeing 747-4B5F(ER) Cargo||HL7605|
Korean Air Fleet Boeing 747-400 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Previously Korean Air operates different versions of the B747-400 aircraft.
But currently only this version available.
This version is equipped with 404 seats and offers three classes of service: First (12 seats), Prestige Business (24 seats), and Economy (368 Seats).
Seats in First Class are flat bed seats and seats in Prestige Class are angle lie flat seats.
All seats in this aircraft are fitted with AVOD entertainment and in-seat power ports.
The following rows may be used as reference: First Class are rows 1-3; Prestige Class are rows 16-21; and Economy ends at row 69.
The lower deck business cabin offers the same seats you’ll find upstairs, but they’re arranged in a 2-2-2 configuration.
Upstairs, there are 22 seats arranged in a 2-2 configuration.
There are two lavatories up front, just behind the cockpit, but as on all 747s they’re very tight.
While center seats downstairs are positioned alongside one another, they’re all staggered on the upper deck, which adds some privacy but might make it a bit difficult to chat with your neighbor.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 747-400 Korean Air
Widebody aircraft Boeing 747-400 Korean Air with 3 cabin classes: First Class, Prestige (Business Class), and Economy Class.
Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features.
This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
- Completely separated 2-2 seating arrangement in the front section of the aircraft
- Bed position recline of 180 degrees
- Seats designed with independent space from the front or back seats
Prestige Business Class
- 170° flat sleeper seat
- Shell-type design provides comfort and privacy
- Individual LCD monitor with larger screen and vivid color
- Privacy partition between seats
- Convenient and simple one-touch seat control
- Ergonomically designed seats to enjoy a comfortable flight
- A wide seat of 17.2 inch with a maximum of 34 inch space in between is equipped with a back rest that can be reclined up to 118 degrees.
- Every seat has an 8.4-inch LCD screen and the most advanced AVOD(Audio & Video on Demand) providing a variety of in-flight entertainment.
Boeing 747-400 Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Korean Air offers audio selections in all classes of service with Audio and Video onDemand.
- Video. This aircraft offers personal seatback Audio and Video onDemand TV’s in all classes of service. First Class seats are equipped with a 17-inch LCD monitors, Prestige Class seats are equipped with a 10.4-inch LCD monitors, and Economy Class seats are equipped with a 8.4-inch LCD monitors.
- AC Power. All classes of service have access to an AC power port.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes.
Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Boeing 747-400 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Korean Air Fleet Boeing 747-400 Details and Pictures.
3 thoughts on “Korean Air Fleet Boeing 747-400 Details and Pictures”
Comments are closed.