Korean Air Fleet Boeing 737-900ER Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Korean Air operates 6 narrow-body aircraft Boeing 737-900ER. This aircraft is extended range version of its base Boeing 737-900. The 737-900ER (ER for extended range), which was called the 737-900X prior to launch, is the newest addition and the largest variant of the Boeing 737 NG line and was introduced to meet the range and passenger capacity of the discontinued 757-200 and to directly compete with the Airbus A321. An additional pair of exit doors and a flat rear pressure bulkhead increased seating capacity to 180 passengers in a two-class configuration.
Boeing 737-900ER Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Korean Air Fleet Boeing 737-900ER Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Korean Air’s B737-900 ER aircraft has 159 seats and offers two classes of service: Prestige and Economy.
All seats in this aircraft are fitted with AVOD entertainment and in-seat power ports.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 737-900ER Korean Air
Narrowbody aircraft Boeing 737-900ER Korean Air aircraft with 2 cabin classes: economy, prestige. Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features. This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
- 2-2 seating arrangement for private space in business class
- Seat control button (back, leg-rest) for lounge-like comfort
- 50″ wide space in between and 21″ wide seats
- Ergonomically designed seats to enjoy a comfortable flight
- A wide seat of 17.2 inch with a maximum of 33 inch space in between is equipped with a back rest that can be reclined up to 113 degrees.
- Every seat has a 9-inch LCD screen and the most advanced AVOD(Audio & Video on Demand) providing a variety of in-flight entertainment.
Boeing 737-900ER Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Korean Air offers audio selections in all classes of service with Audio and Video onDemand.
- Video. This aircraft offers personal seatback Audio and Video onDemand TV’s in both classes on service. AVOD allows passengers to select any channel at any time.
- AC Power. All Prestige Class seats as well as every other Economy Class seat have a 110v AC power port. An adapter is not required.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes.
Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Boeing 737-900ER Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Korean Air Fleet Boeing 737-900ER Details and Pictures.