Korean Air Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Korean Air operates 8 wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-200.
The original configuration of this aircraft is three class with First, Prestige (Business), and Economy.
But today, Korean Air remove their first class from this aircraft.
The A330-200 is a shortened, longer-range variant, which entered service in 1998 with Korean Air.
Typical range with 253 passengers in a three-class configuration is 13,400 km (7,240 nmi; 8,330 mi).
The A330-200 is ten fuselage frames shorter than the original −300, with a length of 58.82 m (193 ft 0 in).
To compensate for the smaller moment arm of the shorter fuselage, the vertical stabiliser height of the −200 was increased by 104 cm (40.9 in).
Airbus A330-200 Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Korean Air Fleet Airbus A330-200 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Korean Air’s A330-200 aircraft is equipped with 218 seats and offers three classes of service: First, Prestige, and Economy.
First Class seats are Sleeper flat bed seats and Prestige Class seats are Prestige Sleeper flat bed seats.
On newest layout, Korean Air A330-200 configured with only Prestige (Business Class) and Economy Class.
All seats in this aircraft are fitted with AVOD entertainment and in-seat power ports.
The following rows may be used as reference: First Class are row 1; Prestige Class are rows 7-10; and Economy ends at row 53.
The business class (prestige) cabin is configured 2-2-2 and split into two sections, divided by the bathrooms.
The IFE rose up from the center armrest.
The right side of the seat had a small area for storage, as well as the remote for the IFE.
There was USB towards the center of the two seats.
Towards the front of the armrest were the seat controls.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A330-200 Korean Air
Widebody aircraft Airbus A330-200 (332) Korean Air aircraft with 2 cabin classes: prestige, economy.
Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features.
This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
- Abundant space between seats provides privacy and comfort
- 15.4″ LCD monitor for quality viewing
- Easy remote controls provide simple yet diverse functions
- Convenient and simple one-touch seat control
- Larger privacy partitions and adjustable personal reading lamp with adjustable brightness
- Ergonomically designed seats to enjoy a comfortable flight
- A wide seat of 18.1 inch with a maximum of 33 inch space in between is equipped with a back rest that can be reclined up to 118 degrees.
- Every seat has a 10.6 inch LCD screen and the most advanced AVOD(Audio & Video on Demand) providing a variety of in-flight entertainment.
Airbus A330-200 Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Korean Air offers audio selections in all classes of service with Audio and Video onDemand.
- Video. This aircraft offers personal seatback Audio and Video onDemand TV’s in both classes on service. AVOD allows passengers to select any channel at any time. First Class seats are equipped with a 10.4-inch LCD monitor, Prestige Class seats are equipped with a 15.4-inch LCD monitor, and Economy Class seats are equipped with a 10.6-inch LCD monitor.
- AC Power. All First and Prestige Class seats as well as every 2-4 Economy class seats have a 110v AC power port. An adapter is not required.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes.
Korean Air Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-200 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Korean Air Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures.