Oman Air Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Oman Air operates 4 wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-200 for long-haul flights.
Oman Air configured their Airbus A330-200 with Business and Economy Class cabin.
On older configuration, there’s 20 business seats and 196 economy seats.
While on the newest configuration there’s 30 business seats and 196 economy seats.
The A330 Family – which includes Airbus’ highly-efficient A330-200 – offers the most spacious cabin of any wide-body aircraft in its category, allowing for a range of cabin interior possibilities.
The A330-200’s seat pitch can be adapted in units of one inch, while galleys, lavatories and stowage areas can be located in different numbers, groupings and locations – providing excellent versatility for operators of this wide-body Airbus jetliner.
Airbus A330-200 Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|A4O-DA||Airbus A330-243||Sep 2009|
|A4O-DC||Airbus A330-243||Oct 2009|
|A4O-DF||Airbus A330-243||Jun 2010|
|A4O-DG||Airbus A330-243||May 2011|
Oman Air Fleet Airbus A330-200 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Oman Air flies their A330-200 on long haul routes with 30 Business Class seats and 196 Economy Class seats for a total of 226 passengers.
This aircraft is fitted with Oman Air’s new interior with Audio Video on Demand in all classes.
Oman Air has two excellent business class configurations on their A330s — their old business class is in a 1-2-1 configuration, while their new business class features Apex Suites.
Oman Air has a total of 30 business class seats on these A330-200s, spread across five rows in a 2-2-2 configuration.
The forward cabin has three rows, while the rear cabin are just two rows.
Seat controls were found on the left armrest, if you’re sitting on an aisle seat, and on the right armrest for window seats.
The 77.5-inch long, lie-flat Business Class seat with a pitch of 82 inches is 22 inches wide and offers electrically-controlled backrest, leg rest and seat depth.
With a spacious 34-inch pitch, Oman Air’s Economy Class offers everything the modern traveler needs to stay connected, informed and entertained.
The Oman Air long haul Economy Class comes with a very attractice catering concept.
Before the actual meal, the crew rolls a trolley through the cabin, offering drinks of choice and packaged nuts.
Business Class Specifications
- Twenty seats (1:2:1 four abreast seating)
- Fully flat bed (180 degrees)
- Bed length 77.5 inches
- Seat width of 22 inches
- Seat pitch of 82 inches
- Electrically controlled backrest/seat bottom
- Electrically controlled leg rest
- Electrically adjustable seat pan depth
- Folding side armrest
- One-piece meal table
- Cocktail table
- Literature pocketHandset provision
- Headset compartment
- Life vest compartment
- Buddy seat and coat hookReading light
- 17-inch Gen. III monitor in the front partition
- Two USB plugs
- Ethernet plug (RJ45)
- One audio and video assumption (RCA) plug
- PC power outlet
Economy Class Specifications
- Seat pitch of 34 inches
- High seatback pivot and articulating bottom pan
- Energy absorbing leg system
- Padded dress cover fabrication for enhanced comfort
- One-piece composite seat back structure
- Raisable armrests on aisle side
- Bi-fold, sliding food table
- Coat hook
- Aft-mounted footrest (ratcheting, three positions)
- LCD screen, back-mounted 10.6 inch (16:9 ratio)
- Seatback mounted IFE handset for easy accessibility
- Multy plug (USB and RCA video) back- mounted next to the LCD screen
- Four-way adjustable headrestLife vest pouch
- One PC power port and Ethernet (RJ45) plug per double seat (shared between two pax)
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A330-200 Oman Air
Wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-200 Oman Air has two class configuration on-board (Business and Economy) with total of 226 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
- Number of Aircrafts:Four (4)
- Overall Length:58.29 m (191 ft 3 in)
- Overall Height:17.3 m (56 ft 8 in)
- Wing Span:60.3 m (197 ft 10 in)
- Maximum Range:13,427 km (7,250 nm)
Airbus A330-200 Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Oman Air offers Audio Video on Demand in all classes.
- Video. Oman Air offers Audio Video on Demand in all classes and live satellite television. Televisions are 17.5 inches in Business Class and 10.6 inches in Economy Class.
- AC Power. There is regular AC power onboard: one power port at each Business Class seat and one shared between two seats within Economy.
- Internet. This aircraft features Wi-Fi connectivity provided by OnAir, which allows passengers to pay for internet access using their credit cards.
- Food. Complimentary coffee, tea, juice, and soda are served on most Oman Air flights. A selection of alcoholic beverages are complimentary in Business Class and available for purchase in the Economy Class cabin. A variety of snacks or meals are served on select flights. Visit omanair.com and select Flying With Us to access additional information regarding inflight dining for your selected class. Special meals details may be accessed by clicking here.
Oman Air Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-200 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Oman Air Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures.