SAS Fleet Airbus A340-300 Details and Pictures. On medium to long-haul flights, Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) operates 8 wide-body aircraft Airbus A340-300 (alongside with A330-300). SAS configured their Airbus A340-300 with three class layout, Business class, SAS Plus (Premium Eco), and Economy class. The four-engine A340-300 features a wonderfully quiet cabin, a key element for relaxing on long-haul operations. Seating 275-300 passengers in a typical configuration, or up to 440 travellers in a high-density arrangement, everyone flying can enjoy the extra personal space available in the wide-body twin-aisle cabin. With wider seats and the possibility of including a wide variety of customised interiors and in-flight entertainment options, passengers can settle in and enjoy their flight. With enduring appeal to both passengers and businesses, the A340-300 continues to be a popular aircraft. With such superior levels of space and comfort, time on-board flies by and everyone can reach their destination feeling refreshed and relaxed.
Airbus A340-300 SAS Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Airbus A340-313||LN-RKF||Godfred Viking|
|Airbus A340-313||LN-RKG||Gudrod Viking|
|Airbus A340-313||LN-RKP||Torfinn Viking|
|Airbus A340-313||OY-KBA||Adalstein Viking|
|Airbus A340-313||OY-KBC||Freydis Viking|
|Airbus A340-313||OY-KBD||Toste Viking|
|Airbus A340-313||OY-KBI||Rurik Viking|
|Airbus A340-313||OY-KBM||Astrid Viking|
SAS Fleet Airbus A340-300 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
SAS operates the A340-300 on medium to long-haul flights, mostly intercontinental flights. This aircraft has a three classes configuration and it flies with 40 Business Class seats, 28 SAS Plus seats, and 179 Economy Class seats.
The Business Class seats have an additional 3 inches when lying flat, converting from 20” in seating mode to 23” in sleep mode.
SAS has revamped its domestic and European service classes, replacing the Economy, Economy Extra and Business with two new products: SAS Go and SAS Plus. The new services came into effect on June 2013.
Passengers traveling with the SAS Go services receive the following benefits: tickets can be changed for a fee, 24-hours money-back guarantee, 1 piece of baggage up to 50 lb/23 kg per person, child discount, internet check-in by SAS app, SMS or at the airport, mobile boarding pass, choose your seat free of charge up to 22 hours before departure at check-in, newspaper, coffee and tea included, free breakfast before 9am on Nordic domestic flights, food and drinks on board for purchase.
Passengers travelling with the SAS Plus service receive additional benefits including: tickets can be changed and refunded for free, 24-hour money-back guarantee, 2 pieces of baggages up to 50 lb/23 kg per person, child discount, internet check-in by SAS app, SMS or at the airport, mobile boarding pass, choose your seat free of charge (front of aircraft), newspaper, coffee and tea included, breakfast always included, food and drinks onboard included, 200% EuroBonus points, access to lounges, access to Fast Track where available.
SAS has teamed up with Google Street View to provide a first hand experience of their new cabin. For a virtual walkthrough, visit SAS’s site.
Wide-body aircraft Airbus A340-300 (343) SAS Scandinavian Airlines aircraft with 3 cabin classes: Business, economy, sas plus. Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features. This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
|Width||51 – 58 sm|
|Rows||1 – 10|
|Description||flat bed seats with 180 degree recline|
|Pitch||79 – 81 sm|
|Rows||30 – 55|
|Description||standard seats with 6 inches recline|
|Rows||20 – 23|
|Description||recliner seats with 7 inches recline|
Airbus A340-300 SAS Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. All classes of service feature Audio and Video on Demand.
- Video. All classes feature in-seat LCD Personal TVs with Audio and Video on Demand. SAS offers all passengers complimentary headphones, in all classes. Passengers flying in the Business Class can enjoy the entertainment programs on a 15.4” LCD screen while passengers traveling in SAS Plus and Economy Class have a smaller LCD screens, at 12″ and 9″, respectively. For more information regarding the entertainment programs, read SAS Entertainment Catalogue.
- AC Power. All classes of service feature in-seat regular AC Power, available at every seat.
- Internet. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available for all passengers in Business and SAS Plus, Wi-Fi is available in Economy however, rates may vary.
- Food. SAS always serves complimentary coffee, tea, and water onboard regardless of the time of day. Depending on the flight, SAS Plus passengers will receive their meals free of charge. All passengers can purchase a large selection of sandwiches, meals and salads, and a variety of carbonated beverages from the SAS CloudShop, Our Café. Passengers can pay with credit card and cash in the following currencies: DKK, NOK, SEK, EUR, USD and GBP. Passengers can also pay with EuroBonus points.
SAS Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A340-300 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : SAS Fleet Airbus A340-300 Details and Pictures.