SAS Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures. For international long-haul flights, Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) operates 8 wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-300. SAS configured this A330-300 with Business Class, SAS Plus (Premium Eco), and Economy Class. Total capacity of this aircraft is 262 seats. The A330-300 has the versatility to cover all ranges – from short-haul to true long-haul – while accommodating 300 passengers in a comfortable, quiet cabin. In addition, the jetliner’s designed-in flexibility allows operators to integrate Airbus’ innovative crew rest facilities without sacrificing revenue passenger seats
Airbus A330-300 SAS Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Airbus A330-343||LN-RKH||Emund Viking|
|Airbus A330-343||LN-RKM||Eystein Viking|
|Airbus A330-343||LN-RKN||Erik Viking|
|Airbus A330-343||LN-RKO||Sigrid Viking|
|Airbus A330-343||LN-RKR||Tore Viking|
|Airbus A330-343||LN-RKS||Frithiof Viking|
|Airbus A330-343||LN-RKT||Bele Viking|
|Airbus A330-343||LN-RKU||Helge Viking|
SAS Fleet Airbus A330-300 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Scandinavian Airlines (SAS) operates this Airbus A330-300 on long-haul routes and features a three class configuration with 32 Flat Bed Business Class seats, 56 SAS Plus seats, and 174 standard Economy Class seats.
Passengers travelling with the SAS Plus service receive additional benefits including: tickets can be changed and refunded for free, 24-hour money-back guarantee, 2 pieces of baggages up to 50 lb/23 kg per person, child discount, internet check-in by SAS app, SMS or at the airport, mobile boarding pass, choose your seat free of charge (front of aircraft), newspaper, coffee and tea included, breakfast always included, food and drinks onboard included, WiFi access on board included where available, 200% EuroBonus points, access to lounges, access to Fast Track where available.
Wide-body aircraft Airbus A330-300 (333) Scandinavian Airlines SAS aircraft with 3 cabin classes: Business, sas plus, economy. Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features. This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
|Width||58 – 61 sm|
|Rows||1 – 8|
|Description||flat bed seats with 180 degree recline|
|Rows||20 – 27|
|Description||recliner seats with 7 inches recline|
|Pitch||79 – 81 sm|
|Rows||30 – 57|
|Description||standard seats with 6 inches recline|
Airbus A330-300 SAS Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Each seat has a personal TV featuring Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) with individually controlled music.
- Video. Each seat has a personal TV featuring Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) with individually controlled programs and entertainment.
- AC Power. Each Business and SAS Plus seat has an AC power port, while power ports are shared between every two seats in Economy.
- Internet. Complimentary Wi-Fi is availble to all Business and SAS Plus flyers. Wi-Fi is also available in Economy but at a fee.
- Food. SAS always serves complimentary coffee, tea, and water onboard regardless of the time of day. Depending on the flight, SAS Plus passengers will receive their meals free of charge. All passengers can purchase a large selection of sandwiches, meals and salads, and a variety of carbonated beverages from the SAS CloudShop, Our Café.
SAS Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A330-300 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : SAS Fleet Airbus A330-300 Details and Pictures.