Thai Airways Fleet Airbus A380-800 Details and Pictures. Thai Airways became the ninth carrier to launch the Airbus A380 when the carrier introduced the aircraft in September of 2012 to their fleet. They currently have 6 aircraft on order and are flying a 3 class configuration with 12 seats in Royal First Class, 60 in Royal Silk Business Class, and 435 seats in Economy Class. One of the first routes flown by the Thai A380 was between Bangkok and Hong Kong. However as Thai Airways introduces more of these aircraft throughout 2013, they will be adding routes to Frankfurt, Tokyo, Paris, Osaka, and Sydney.
Airbus A380-800 Thai Airways Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Si Rattana / ศรีรัตนะ
|Mancha Khiri / มัญจาคิรี
|Chaiya / ไชยา
|Phayuha Khiri / พยุหะคีรี
|Si Racha / ศรีราชา
|Kamalasai / กมลาไสย
Thai Airways Fleet Airbus A380-800 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Passengers flying in First and Business Class can enjoy their flight in a fully Flat Bed seat. The Economy Class has been split between the main deck and upper deck, with the upper deck Economy cabin referred to as a “Baby-Free” Zone, as there are no bassinet accommodations for passengers in this section of the aircraft.
The “top-tier” experience is provided in THAI’s A380 Royal First Class. You have greater privacy with the highest degree of service in these 12 compartment-style seats. Seats have generous pitches and widths, and convert to fully-flat bed configurations. For your devices, there is full connectivity, and in-seat PC power outlets. Other exclusive facilities include a spacious dressing room and multipurpose area.
THAI builds on its reputation for excellence with a “best-in-class” strategy for business class travellers in Royal Silk Class. This separate cabin provides greater privacy and direct aisle access with a staggered layout and 60 seats that recline to fully flat. Plus, you have Wi-Fi, communication access, along with in-seat power outlets.
Enter through a dramatic curving double staircase to get to the Economy Class seating in the rear of the upper deck. This is complemented by the entire first deck for Economy Class – offering 435 seats that have generous pitch and width. For you, this makes your journey “smooth as silk” with award-winning services and more comfort and space. Like all seats on THAI’s A380, economy class seats have communications device connectivity, and personal interactive in-seat entertainment screens that provide virtually unlimited access to movies, information, music and gaming channels.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A380-800 THAI Airways
Widebody double-decker aircraft Airbus A380-800 (388) THAI aircraft with 3 cabin classes: royal first, royal silk business, economy. Below you will find an interactive seat map of the aircraft cabin with marked drawbacks and features. This seating chart will help you to find the best seats on the aircraft.
Royal First Class
|208 – 211 sm
|1 – 3
|flat bed seats with 180 degrees recline
Royal Silk Business Class
|11 – 27
|flat bed seats with 180 degrees recline
|79 – 81 sm
|31 – 73
Airbus A380-800 Thai Airways Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Thai Airways offers audio selections in all classes of service. The A380 is equipped with the AVOD eX2 system which provides all its passengers with the same audio and video selections throughout the plane, from Economy to Royal Silk or First Class with 395 music albums and 30 games.
- Video. All seats on this aircraft have personal AVOD TV and video monitors. Passengers seated in Royal First Class will enjoy a 23″ AVOD interactive touch screen and those in Royal Silk Business class will have a 15″ AVOD interactive touch screen. All those traveling in Economy class will have a 10.6″ AVOD seatback touch screen monitor. Entertainment options include close to 100 movies and 150 TV programs.
- AC Power. AC powerports are available for all seats on this aircraft throughout Royal First, Royal Silk Business, and Economy.
- Internet. Thai offers WiFi and mobile connectivity options for all passengers aboard the A380 aircraft with their OnAir satellite Internet system. This system functions as a pay-to-use WiFi hotspot for use with your laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Mobile On-Air is also available which acts as global roaming for your phone to make or receive text messages, e-mail, or other mobile data as well as transmitting calls. Costs for this service are between you and your phone provider.
- Food. On all international flights, complimentary beverage and meal service is offered in all classes. More Information
Thai Airways Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A380-800 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Thai Airways Fleet Airbus A380-800 Details and Pictures.