Air Canada Fleet Airbus A319-100 Details and Pictures. Currently Air Canada operated 16 narrow body aircraft Airbus A319-100 (3 aircraft are on Air Canada Jetz – C-GBHN, C-GBIA, C-GBIK). Air Canada operated Airbus A319-100 to serves trans border and domestic routes. Airplanes of this type are usually used to serve medium-range flights. Externally and in physical characteristics Airbus A319-100 has a lot in common with Airbus A320-200. However, in this case the body is a little shorter as inside because inside the aircraft there are two rows of seats less than usually.
Air Canada Aircraft Airbus A319-100 Fleet Identification Number Details
|C-GBHN||275 (Air Canada Jetz)|
|C-GBIA||280 (Air Canada Jetz)|
|C-GBIK||282 (Air Canada Jetz)|
Air Canada Fleet Airbus A319-100 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
This aircraft type is used on trans border and domestic routes. This aircraft features seat back televisions and audio at each seat, even for short domestic services. Passengers should bring their own headphones to avoid the $3CAD charge.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A319-100 Air Canada
Business class includes 14 seats. The seats 1D and 1F have a little less space between the seats and don’t have footrest as compared to other seats of these class. Among other disadvantages of these seats: proximity of the galley and lavatory and lack of floor storage during take-off and landing.
The seats 2A and 2C are considered the best seats of the Business class. There is a little more space between these seats. However, these seats have no footrest and floor storage during take-off and landing. It is difficult to access touch screen of the personal TV that is located on the bulkhead.
There are 106 seats in the Economy class. These seats are located in 18 rows, most of them (17 rows) have 3-3 configuration.
The seats of 12-15th rows are designated as preferred seats by Air Canada. Elite level members may reserve these seats with no additional charge. Other passengers should pay extra charge to choose these seats. The seats 12AC and 12DF are considered best seats. The seats 12B and 12E have no personal TV in front, it is built-in the armrest and it may be bothersome.
The seats of the 15th row are less reclining because of the exit row located behind.
Passengers of the seats of 16th row will feel comfortable thanks to the extra legroom. However these seats do not recline. The seats of this row are missing windows and it can get cold by the exits during the flight. The seats 16B and 16E have additional space due to missing windows’ seats.
The best seats of Economy class are the seats of 17th row. These seats have extra space for passengers’ legs. The seats 17A and 17F are designated by Air Canada as preferred seats. Elite members may reserve these seats without any additional charge, other passengers will have to pay extra fee for these seats. These seats are a little narrower than standard but have almost unlimited space for passengers’ legs.
Close location of the lavatories will cause discomfort to passengers of the seats 28C, 28D and of the seats of 29th row.
The seats of the last 29th row are considered bad seats as these seats are less reclining and have less space between the seats.
Airbus A319-100 Air Canada Cabin Interior Specifications
|Aircraft interior characteristics||Business Class||Economy Class|
|Number of Seats||14||106|
|Exit Row||16 and 17|
|Seat Pitch||94 cm (37 in)||81 cm (32 in)|
|Seat Width||53.5 cm (21 in)||45.3 cm (18 in)|
|Seat Recline||12.7 cm (5 in)||12.7 cm (5 in)|
|Power Ports (110 volt connection, no adapter required)||At every seat||Between the seats|
Airbus A319-100 Air Canada Cabin Special Features for Accessibility
|Seats without Moveable Aisle Armrest||Rows 1 to 4 and 12|
|Wheelchair Accessible Lavatory||Yes|
Airbus A319-100 Air Canada Technical Characteristics
|Engines||CFM56-5A5 or CFM56-5B6|
|Cruise Speed||837 km/h (520 mi/h)|
|Range||4442 km (2760 m)|
|Cruise Altitude||10668 m (35000 ft )|
|Cargo Capacity||2000 kgs (4409 lbs)|
|Fuel Capacity||23859 l (6303 USg)|
|Length of Aircraft||33.8 m (110 ft 10 in)|
|Wing Span||34.1 m (111 ft 10 in)|
|Height||11.76 m (38 ft 6 in)|
Airbus A319-100 Air Canada Aircraft Cabin Features
Thales System Inflight Entertainment System
This legacy in-flight entertainment system boasts a high-quality audio-video on-demand player and an interactive moving map.
- Movies and TV – Watch feature films, short films, TV shows, documentaries, children’s programming and more.
- Audio – Listen to music albums, playlists, audio books and podcasts.
- Map – Track your flight’s altitude, speed and flight path.
Airbus A319-100 Air Canada Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities Information
- Audio. Each seat features in-seat Audio Video OnDemand (AVOD) including 50 hours of audio. Audio Listings
- Video. Each seat features in-seat Audio Video OnDemand (AVOD) including 80 hours of video. Movie Listings
- AC Power. Power ports are accessible from every seat in Business Class. In Economy, power ports are located two per triple (seats A,B and D,E).
- Internet. Air Canada offers internet service for select flights to and from the US using AirCell’s Gogo service. Connectivity is available for laptops or mobile devices starting from $4.95. The service is available once the aircraft reaches 10,000 feet cruising altitude. More information on the service and its pricing options is listed here . To get online faster, register for a free Gogo account at gogoair.com before you fly.
- Food. For domestic and transborder flights over 90 minutes, Air Canada operates its Onboard Cafe in Economy Class and charges for alcoholic beverages, snacks and meals. As of May 1 2010, Air Canada only accepts credit cards onboard. Economy Class passengers purchasing a Latitude fare (full Economy) may show their boarding card for complimentary drinks, snacks or meals. Vouchers may be purchased in advance of flight which provide a 20% savings. Business Class passengers receive free bar and meal service. More Information
Air Canada Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Single Aisle Airbus A319-100 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Air Canada Fleet Airbus A319-100 Details and Pictures.