Alaska Airlines Fleet Boeing 737-900 Details and Pictures. On Alaska Airlines current fleet, there’s 21 narrow body aircraft, Boeing 737-900 in service.
Alaska Airline Boeing 737-900 total capacity is 178 passenger and used on short haul flight on domestic market.
Airlines Boeing 737-900 features a two-cabin arrangement, with 16 recliner seats in a 2-2 configuration in first class — these seats have 36 inches of pitch and are 21 inches wide.
The economy cabin has 165 seats arranged in a 3-3 pattern — they’re 17 inches wide and have between 32 and 35 inches of pitch.
Boeing 737-900 Alaska Airlines Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
Alaska Airlines Fleet Boeing 737-900 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Cabin features include leather Recaro seats, larger overhead bins, and Boeing’s dramatic Sky Interior.
Premium Class seating is also featured on this aircraft. Premium Class features Economy Class seats with four additional inches of legroom and enhanced refreshments selections.
All 737-900’s in the fleet have been equipped with onboard WiFi. Power ports for laptops and mobile devices are available at every seat.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 737-900 Alaska Airlines
This aircraft may accommodate 178 passengers in three classes: first, premium and economy.
16 recliner seats of the first class are located in the first 4 rows. All these seats are standard. Only the seats of the 1st row have such disadvantages as: lack of floor storage during take-off and landing and noise from the galley and lavatory located in front.
Behind a curtain divider 4 rows of premium class seats are located. These seats have 3-3 configuration. These seats provide extra space for passengers’ legs for additional fee. Reduced width, restricted floor storage during take-off and landing are the main disadvantages of the seats of the 6th row.
Economy class may transport 138 passengers. Limited recline is the only disadvantage of the seats of the 15th row.
Location of the seats of the 16th row between two exit rows on the one hand provides these seats with extra legroom but on the other makes these seats less reclining. Also these seats may have no floor storage during take-off and landing and the overhead storage space is reduced.
The best seats of the economy class are the seats of the 17th row. Passengers of these seats will take advantage of extra legroom. However, these seats may have no floor storage during take-off and landing and overhead bins may also provide less storage space.
Location of the lavatories and galley behind will cause discomfort to passengers of the seats 32D, 33E and 33F.
The seats 32ABC, 33D and 34DEF are considered bad seats. The seats 32ABC and 34DEF due to no recline and due to lavatories located nearby but the seat 33D – due to close location of the galley and the entrance to the neighbored lavatory.
Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-900 Specifications
- Number in Fleet: 12
- Crew: 2 Pilots, 4 Flight Attendants
- First Class: 16
- Range: 2,210 nm
- Premium Class: 24
- Length: 138 ft, 2 in (42.1 m)
- Coach: 138
- Typical Cruise Speed: 530 mph (853 km/h)
- Wingspan: (with winglets) 117 ft, 5 in (35.8 m)
- Max. Cruising Altitude: 41,000 ft (12,497 m)
Boeing 737-900 Alaska Airlines Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Portable Media Players – digEPlayer – are available on some flights. These media players are available for a fee and may be reserved online. First Class passengers have complimentary use. Economy Class passengers may rent via reserving before departing. Alaska Airlines also offers a streaming option – Alaska Beyond Entertainment. The option may be accessed through your own personal mobile device via the Gogo Entertainment app.
- Video. Portable Media Players – digEPlayer – are available on some flights. These media players are available for a fee and may be reserved online. First Class passengers have complimentary use. Economy Class passengers may rent via reserving before departing. Alaska Airlines also offers a streaming option – Alaska Beyond Entertainment. The option may be accessed through your own personal mobile device via the Gogo Entertainment app.
- AC Power. 110V AC power ports and USB ports are available at every seat on this aircraft.
- Internet. Alaska Airlines offers internet service for select domestic US flights. Connectivity is available for laptops or mobile devices. The service is available once the aircraft reaches 10,000 feet cruising altitude. More information on the service and its pricing options is listed here.
- Food. Beverages, snacks, and meals are available on Alaska Airlines flights. Service depends on cabin class, time of day, and flight length. Information regarding Alaska Airlines’ inflight beverage and food offerings may be accessed by clicking here.
Alaska Airlines Narrow Body Fleet Boeing 737-900 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Alaska Airlines Fleet Boeing 737-900 Details and Pictures.