American Airlines Fleet Airbus A320-200 Details and Pictures. All former US Airways aircraft were transferred to American Airlines on April 8, 2015 when a Single Operating Certificate was awarded by the Federal Aviation Administration.
American is the largest operator of the Airbus A320 family of aircraft in the world. 48 Airbus A320-200 are in service. It operates the largest fleet of A321 aircraft (219), and has the second largest A319 fleet with 125 aircraft, after easyJet.
Airbus A320-200 American Airlines Fleet Data and Registration Number
American Airlines Airbus A319-100 Seating Chart and Class Configuration Details Overview
The American Airlines Airbus A320-200 (320) seats 150 passengers and is primarily used on Domestic US routes.
The aircraft is configured with 12 recliner style seats in First Class and 138 standard seats in Main Cabin Economy Class.
There are 18 seats in the Main Cabin offered as American Airlines’ Main Cabin Extra that may be selected for an additional fee.
These seats are located at the First/Main Cabin bulkhead and the Exit Rows. They feature additional legroom and preferred boarding.
American Airlines A320-200 Seat Map Plan Layout
The First class seats are all reclining. The seats of the first row (1A, 1C, 1D and 1F) have some peculiarities. Because of the bulkhead in front of these seats there is less room for passenger’s legs. Places 25C and 25D are standard but the proximity of the galley and WC may be troublesome.
The seats 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E and 4F have the same restrictions as the seats of the first row plus the tray tables are integrated into armrests making them immovable what reduces the width of these seats.
The exit rows are located between the 9th and 10th row and between the 10th and 11th rows. Due to this fact the seats from 9A to 9F do not recline, at the same time the seats of the 10th row have such an advantage as extra room for legs but they are also not reclining as behind them there is another exit row. Seats 11A and 11F also have extra room for legs but they don’t have armrests on the windows’ side.
So, the best seats in this aircraft are 11B, 11C, 11D and 11F as they have full recline and extra space for the legs.
The most uncomfortable seats in this airplane are the last seats (26A, 26B, 26C, 26D, 26E and 26F): they have limited recline and are located very close to the lavatories and galley.
American Airlines Narrow Body Airbus A320-200 In-flight amenities Information
- Audio. A variety of music selections are available and accessed through the seat back inflight entertainment monitor or personal portable devices, depending on which A320 you are on.
- Video. A variety of films, television shows, documentaries, and games are available for viewing. All may be accessed through the seat back inflight entertainment monitor or personal portable devices, depending on which A320 you are on.
- AC Power. All classes of service on this aircraft feature regular AC power.
- Internet. Wi-Fi service is available to all personal portable devices. Internet access is available for a fee. Daily and monthly passes may be purchased before flight. Additional information about the service may be accessed by clicking https://airlinesfleet.com/older-man-younger-woman-relationship-issues/.
- Food. Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased in Main Cabin Economy Class and are complimentary in First Class. Food service depends on length of flight and time of day. Main Cabin and Main Cabin Extra items might include complimentary pretzels and/or cookies. Sandwiches and snack boxes are available for purchase on flights over 2 hours. Light meals are also available on flights over 3 hours. Premium dining is offered in the First Class cabin. Selections depend upon length of flight and time of day. Additional information for each class is available in the “Travel Information / During your flight” section on aa.com.
American Airlines Fleet Single Aisle Narrow Body Airbus A320-200 Aircraft Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : American Airlines Fleet Airbus A320-200 Details and Pictures.