American Airlines Fleet Airbus A319-100 Details and Pictures. All former US Airways aircraft were transferred to American Airlines on April 8, 2015 when a Single Operating Certificate was awarded by the Federal Aviation Administration.
American is the largest operator of the Airbus A320 family of aircraft in the world. It operates the largest fleet of A321 aircraft, and has the second largest A319 fleet with 125 aircraft, after easyJet.
Airbus A319-100 American Airlines Fleet Data and Registration Number
American Airlines Airbus A319-100 Seating Chart and Class Configuration Details Overview
This version of the American Airlines Airbus A319 aircraft seats 128 passengers and is primarily used on Domestic routes.
This next-generation aircraft features a First Class cabin outfitted with 8 recliner seats in a 2-2 configuration.
In the Main Cabin, the seats are arranged in a 3-3 configuration. The option to enjoy more legroom is available with 24 Main Cabin Extra seats and the aircraft also offers 96 standard Economy Class-style seats.
Inflight entertainment is provided through a seat back inflight entertainment monitor or your personal portable devices, depending on which A319 you are on.
Seating Plan American Airlines A319-100 124 Seats
This is one of the American Airlines Airbus A319 versions. This type of Airbus A319 is used by the Company mainly for internal flights and it is the most common.
The total amount of seats is 124. Places marked with white color are standard. The airplane’s board is divided into two classes. The rows from 1st to 3rd are of First class, from the 4th row Economy class begins.
The best places in this aircraft are marked with green color, i.e. seats 4A, 4B, 4C, 4D, 4E and 4F. The main advantage of these seats is extra room for passenger’s legs.
Seats 10A and 10F are also considered the best seats for the same reason. In front of these places emergency exits are located.
Seats 7A, 7F, 8A, 8F are also standard with insignificant remarks. There are no windows near these seats.
Seats 21C and 21D are located very close to lavatories. Passengers that visit them may bother you.
The worst places in the airplane are marked with red (9B, 9C, 9D and 9E) and the main reason is that these chairs are not reclining. Seats at row 22, in addition are located near lavatories.
Seating Plan American Airlines A319-100 128 Seats
This is another version of American Airlines Airbus A319. It is also used for domestic flights. The total amount of seats in this Airbus A319 version is 128, 4 more than in previous version.
This cabin version of Airbus A319 airplane has three sections: First Class section with 4 places, Main Cabin Extra with 18 places and Economy class section with 102 seats.
All seats of this Airbus A319 version are equipped with touchscreen with wide selection of games, music, TV programs and movies.
The best places in this airplane version are located in the 14th (seats from 14 A to 14F) row as it is located in front of exit row what provides passengers with extra space for their legs making their trip more comfortable. For the same reason (location of exit row behind) the seats of 13th row (seats from 13 A to 13F) are not reclining.
Bad places of this aircraft are the same as in previous version and are located in the end of the airplane cabin. These are seats from 27A to 27F.
American Airlines Narrow Body Airbus A319-100 In-flight amenities Information
- Audio. A variety of music selections are available and accessed through the seat back inflight entertainment monitor or personal portable devices, depending on which A319 you are on.
- Video. A variety of films, television shows, documentaries, and games are available for viewing. All may be accessed through the seat back inflight entertainment monitor or personal portable devices, depending on which A319 you are on.
- AC Power. All classes of service on this aircraft feature regular AC power.
- Internet. Wi-Fi service is availble to all personal portable devices. Internet access is available for a fee. Daily and monthly passes may be purchased before flight. Additional information about the service may be accessed by clicking here.
- Food. Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. Alcoholic beverages may be purchased in Main Cabin Economy Class and are complimentary in First Class. Food service depends on length of flight and time of day. Main Cabin and Main Cabin Extra items might include complimentary pretzels and/or cookies. Sandwiches and snack boxes are available for purchase on flights over 2 hours. Light meals are also available on flights over 3 hours. Premium dining is offered in the First Class cabin. Selections depend upon length of flight and time of day. Additional information for each class is available in the “Travel Information / During your flight” section on aa.com.
American Airlines Fleet Single Aisle Narrow Body Airbus A319-100 Aircraft Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : American Airlines Fleet Airbus A319-100 Details and Pictures.
1 thought on “American Airlines Fleet Airbus A319-100 Details and Pictures”