American Airlines Fleet Airbus A321neo ACF Details and Pictures. On current fleet, American Airlines operates 6 narrow-body aircraft Airbus A321neo ACF (Airbus Cabin Flex).
The A321neo ACF is the latest addition to the successful A320 Family. By applying modifications to the fuselage, the ACF enables more flexible cabin configurations for up to 240 passengers.
Compared to the previous A321 variant, the most visible modifications are a new rear section and a modified passenger door configuration, where the door located forward of the wing is removed and new overwing emergency exits in the centre section are introduced.
The A321neo ACF is an option today and will become standard for all A321neos around 2020. The A321neo ACF is the base for a longer range variant known as the A321LR.
The A321LR has an increased MTOW (Maximum Take Off Weight) of 97 tonnes and a third underfloor fuel tank allowing airlines to increase its range to 4,000 nautical miles for intercontinental flights.
The A321 is the largest member of the A320 Family, seating up to 240 passengers, depending on cabin configuration.
Incorporating the latest engines, aerodynamic advances and cabin innovations, the A321neo offers a reduction in fuel consumption of at least 15 percent per seat from day one and 20 percent by 2020.
Airbus A321neo ACF American Airlines Fleet Data and Registration Number
American Airlines Fleet Airbus A321neo ACF Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
American Airlines Airbus A321neo ACF aircraft is configured with 20 recliner-style First Class seats, 47 Main Cabin Extra seats featuring additional legroom, and 129 standard Main Cabin seats.
The cabin features large overhead bins for carry-on baggage.
All seats have access AC power outlets and USB powerports.
AA’s streaming entertainment program may be accessed by your own personal portable device.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A321neo ACF American Airlines
Narrow-body aircraft Airbus A321neo ACF American Airlines has 3 classes (first class, main cabin extra, main cabin) on board with total of 196 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
American Airlines A321neo ACF Seating Details
|first||37||21||1 – 5||20|
|main cabin extra||33 – 38||17 – 18||8 – 27||47|
|main cabin||30||17 – 18||12 – 37||129|
Airbus A321neo ACF American Airlines Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. A variety of music selections may be accessed through streaming to personal portable devices.
- Video. A variety of film, television program, and video game selections may be accessed through streaming to personal portable devices.
- AC Power. All seats in all classes on this aircraft feature access to regular AC power outlets.
- Internet. Wi-Fi service access is availble to all personal portable devices. Internet access is available for a fee. Daily and monthly passes may be purchased before flight. Additional information about the service may be accessed by clicking here.
- Food. Food service depends on route, length of flight, and time of day. First Class passengers are offered premium dining. Main Cabin passengers on certain US transcontinental flights are offered complimentary multi-course meals. Sandwiches, wraps, and snack boxes are available for purchase in the Main Cabin on other flights (US domestic, Canada, Caribbean, and Mexico). Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary on all flights. Beer, wine, and a variety of spirits are complimentary in Flirst Class and Main Cabin Extra on all flights. They are complimentary in the Main Cabin on certain long-haul international flights and may be purchased on flights where they are not complimentary. Additional information for each class is available in the “Travel Information / During your flight” section on aa.com.
American Airlines Aircraft Fleet Narrow-Body Airbus A321neo ACF Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : American Airlines Fleet Airbus A321neo ACF Details and Pictures.