American Airlines Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures. American Airlines operates 15 aircrafts Airbus A330-200. Airbus A330-200 is the version of airplane A330 with shortened body and additional fuel tanks. Both these models represent Airbus wide body A330 family developed by European concern Airbus in the end of 1980th for serving long-haul flights. As a long haul wide body aircraft, American Airlines operated Airbus A330-200 fleet almost exclusively for flights to and from the United States and Europe.
American Airlines Airbus A330-200 Seating Chart and Class Configuration Details Overview
American Airlines wide body fleet Airbus A330-200 consists totally of 258 seats: 20 of them are located in Business Class, 14 in Main Cabin Extra and 224 seats in Economy Class.
|Class||Seat count||Seat pitch||Seat width||Wi-Fi||Entertainment||Power|
|Premium Economy||21||38″||18.5″||available||Seatback screen||available|
|Main Cabin Extra||54||Bulkhead||17.8″||available||Seatback screen||available|
|Main Cabin||152||31 – 32″||16.3 – 17.8″||available||Seatback screen||available|
American Airlines Wide Body Airbus A330-200 In-flight amenities Information
- Audio. Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) is available on this aircraft with a selection of audio programming. Noise cancelling earphones are available to Business Class passengers.
- Video. Audio Video on Demand (AVOD) is available on this aircraft with a selection of movies, short programs and television series.
- AC Power. There are AC Power and USB ports at every Business seat. Most aircraft feature one power port for every two seats in Economy however, on some aircraft, only USB power is available.
- Internet. No WiFi on AA A330-200’s
- Food. Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary on all flights. Alcoholic beverages are complimentary in First, Business, Premium Economy, and in the Main Cabin on certain long-haul international flights.Food service depends on route, length of flight, and time of day. First, Business, and Premium Economy passengers are offered premium dining. Main Cabin passengers on long-haul international and certain US transcontinental flights are offered complimentary multi-course meals. Sandwiches, wraps, and snack boxes are available for purchase in the Main Cabin on other flights (US domestic, Canada, Caribbean, and Mexico). Additional information for each class is available in the “Travel Information / During your flight” section on aa.com.
American Airlines Fleet Wide Body Aircraft Airbus A330-200 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : American Airlines Fleet Airbus A330-200 Details and Pictures.