American Airlines Fleet Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Details and Pictures. This wide-body aircraft Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner is the newest addition to American Airlines’ fleet.
American Airlines operated 20 wide body twin jets Boeing 787-8 dreamliner aircraft. There’s also 22 Boeing 787-8 dreamliner still on orders, and deliveries of remaining aircraft on order to commence in 2020.
American Arlines older fleet, Boeing 767-300/ER to be replaced by Boeing 787-8 from 2019. The 787 was designed to be 20% more fuel-efficient than the Boeing 767, which it was intended to replace.
Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner American Airlines Fleet Data and Registration Number
|N815AA||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N819AN||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N802AN||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N803AL||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N808AN||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N814AA||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N816AA||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N817AN||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N818AL||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N809AA||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N804AN||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N800AN||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N806AA||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N801AC||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N811AB||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N810AN||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N805AN||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N813AN||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N807AA||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
|N812AA||Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner|
American Airlines Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Seating Chart and Class Configuration Details Overview
This three-class aircraft seats a total of 226 passengers, and features up-to-date amenities, including personal Audio Video On Demand (AVOD) and personal 110v power ports at every seat.
AA Dreamliner 787-8 configured with 28 business class seats with lie-flat, 55 cabin extra seats with standard economy seats, and 143 seats on main cabin economy class.
American’s Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner is a two-cabin aircraft, with 198 seats in economy and 28 in business class — there is no first-class section on this plane.
In economy, there are 57 Main Cabin Extra seats, and 141 Main Cabin seats, both in a 3-3-3 configuration. Both types of seats have a width of 17-18 inches, though Main Cabin Extra offers a little extra legroom at 36 inches versus 31 inches in Main Cabin.
|Business||28||Lie-flat||21″||available||Seatback screen, live TV||available|
|Main Cabin Extra||55||35 – 36″||17.2″||available||Seatback screen, live TV||available|
|Main Cabin||143||31″||16.2 – 18.1″||available||Seatback screen, live TV||available|
American Airlines Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Seating Plan
Boeing 787-8 has 226 seats located in 3 classes: business class, main cabin extra and economy class.
Business class has 28 flat bed seats situated in 1-2-1 configuration in 7 rows. The seat 1A and the seats of the 5th and 6th rows are located close to the galleys and lavatories and this may cause inconvenience to passengers of these seats.
All 48 seats in Main Cabin Extra are standard. Only the seats in the 8th row are narrower than other as tray tables are built in the armrests making them immovable.
Economy class of Boeing 787-8 may accommodate 150 passengers. Proximity of lavatories may be bothersome for passengers of the seats 17C and 17J and of the 18th row.
Close location of the seats of the 19th row to the lavatories and the galley may be uncomfortable for passengers of these seats and of the seats 20D, 20E and 20H. All these seats, except 19A and 19L have extra legroom. However, all the seats of the 19th row have no under seat storage.
The seats 26A, 26L and 27A and 27L have misaligned windows.
The seats of the last 30th row of this airplane are considered the worst seats as they may have limited recline and are located close to the galleys.
American Airlines Wide Body Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner In-flight amenities Information
- Audio. This aircraft offers a wide variety of audio entertainment via personal Audio Video On Demand (AVOD).
- Video. All seats feature a 15.4-inch HD-capable touchscreen monitor with a selection of up to 75 movies, more than 150 TV programs, More than 350 audio selections, up to 15 games and 5 live steaming television channels (Sport 2, Sport 2 Extra, BBC News, CNBC, CNN). Every Main Cabin Extra and Economy class seatback has an 8.9-inch HD-capable touchscreen monitor with a variety of movies, TV programs, games, and audio selections available.
- AC Power. Personal 110v power ports are offered throughout all classes.
- Internet. American Airlines offers internet service using Gogo service. Connectivity is available for laptops and mobile devices. The service is available once the aircraft reaches 10,000 feet cruising altitude (NOTE: service might not be available on select routes). More information about the service, availability, and pricing options is listed here.
- Food. Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary on all flights. Alcoholic beverages are complimentary in First, Business, Premium Economy, and in the Main Cabin on certain long-haul international flights.Food service depends on route, length of flight, and time of day. First, Business, and Premium Economy passengers are offered premium dining. Main Cabin passengers on long-haul international and certain US transcontinental flights are offered complimentary multi-course meals. Sandwiches, wraps, and snack boxes are available for purchase in the Main Cabin on other flights (US domestic, Canada, Caribbean, and Mexico). Additional information for each class is available in the “Travel Information / During your flight” section on aa.com.
American Airlines Fleet Wide Body Aircraft Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : American Airlines Fleet Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner Details and Pictures.