Delta Air Lines Fleet Boeing 757-300 Details and Pictures. Delta Air Lines currently operated 16 twin jet narrow body aircraft Boeing 757-300.
This single aisle aircraft is stretched version from original Boeing 757-200.
All Delta Boeing 757-300 are ex Northwest Airlines, and powered by Pratt & Whitney engines.
Delta Air Lines operated Boeing 757-300 aircraft on high density Hawaii markets and other high demand routes such as Minneapolis to Seattle and Minneapolis to Los Angeles.
Delta Air Lines Boeing 757-300 Fleet Aircraft Registration Number and Ages
Delta Air Lines Boeing 757-300 Seating Chart and Class Configuration Details Overview
Delta Air Lines flies the 757-300 aircraft in 2 different configurations.
This version is referred to by Delta as the 75Y.
The second configuration is already decommissioned.
This 757-300 cabin version has 234 seats: 24 in first class, 32 in Premium Economy Delta Comfort+ and 178 in economy class.
Seats of the first class have 2-2 configuration.
The seats of the 1st class are bulkhead seats that don’t have floor storage during take-off and landing.
The only disadvantage of the seats of 6th row is their close location to the galley and lavatories.
32 seats of Delta Comfort+ section have 3-3 configuration and one row with 2 seats.
The seats 14D and 14Eas well as the seats 15ABC have extra legroom but proximity to the galley and lavatories may be uncomfortable as well as reduced width of the seats.
The best seat in this section is the seat 15F.
Passenger of this seat will take advantage of extra space for legs as there is no seat in front.
As the tray table is in the armrest the width of this seat is reduced.
Economy class has 30 rows. Most of the seats have 3-3 configuration.
The seats 23A, 23F and 24A and 24F are seats with no windows.
The seats of the 26th row do not recline as behind this row emergency exit is located.
The seats of the 27th row have extra legroom but at the same time these seats are not reclining as there is another emergency exit behind.
These seats are a little narrower than standard as the tray tables are in the armrests.
Four seats of the 28th row have no extra legroom, they are narrower than other standard seats on the airplane and are less reclining or not reclining at all.
The best seats of economy class are the seats 29A and 29F as these seats have extra space for passengers legs due to the missing seats in front.
However, the width of these seats is reduced.
The seats of the 40th row may be not reclining and are located close to the lavatories.
As the seats of the 41st row are located behind exit row, passengers of these seats will take advantage of extra legroom.
The main disadvantages of these seats are proximity of the lavatories and reduced width of the seats.
The seats of the last, 49th row are considered bad seats as they may be not reclining and are located close to the galleys.
Delta Air Lines Narrow Body Boeing 757-300 In-flight amenities Information
- Audio. This aircraft features AVOD (Audio and Video OnDemand) where every seat has access to over 4100 MP3s on top of the regular radio stations. You have the ability to create your own playlists. You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard for $2.
Delta on Demand
- Video. This aircraft features AVOD (Audio and Video OnDemand) where every seat has access to several HBO movies, series, and specials, over 18 satellite networks and dozens of games. You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard for $2.
Delta on Demand
- AC Power. All seats feature a standard 110V AC power port.All Classes of service feature a USB power port at every seat, allowing you to recharge any electronic device while in flight.
- Internet. Delta Airlines offers access to the internet using Gogo service. Connectivity is available for laptops and mobile devices. Access is available once the aircraft reaches 10,000 feet cruising altitude. More information on the service and its pricing options is listed here.
- Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased for $7 in economy and are free of charge in First Class. Depending on the flight time, a small snack may also be offered.
- Full meals may be offered in first class on flights longer than 900 miles.
Delta Air Lines Fleet Single Aisle Narrow Body Boeing 757-300 Aircraft Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Delta Air Lines Fleet Boeing 757-300 Details and Pictures.