Delta Air Lines Fleet Boeing 767-400ER Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Delta Air Lines operated 21 twin-jet wide body aircraft Boeing 767-400ER.
Boeing 767-400 exists only in variant with increased flying range Boeing 767-400ER (i.e. there is no version Boeing 767-400).
This airplane (Boeing 767-400ER) was elaborated specially on order of Delta Airlines and Continental Airlines to change aircraft park of outdated airplanes Lockheed L-1011 and Douglas DC-10.
First Boeing 767-400ER aircrafts have made their first flight in 2000. Totally till 2007 38 airplanes have been constructed.
Delta Air Lines Boeing 767-400ER Fleet Aircraft Registration Number and Ages
Delta Air Lines Boeing 767-400ER Seating Chart and Cabin Class Configuration Details Overview
Delta Air Lines Boeing 767-400ER has 246 seats located in three classes (Business Class/Delta One, Premium Economy/Comfort+, Economy Class).
Delta One class has 40 flat bed seats that have 1-2-1 configuration.
The seats of the 1st and the 10th rows are located close to the galleys and lavatories and it may cause inconvenience to passengers of these seats.
The seats 9A and 9D are reserved for crew members.
Delta Comfort+ includes 28 seats located in 4 rows in 2-3-2 configuration.
The seats 15A and 15G as well as the seats 16A and 16G have less legroom and misaligned windows.
The seats 15A and 15G are also narrower than standard as the tray tables are built-in the armrests.
Close location to the galley and lavatories may be bothersome.
There is no floor storage for these seats during take-off and landing. The seats 15BCDEF have the same disadvantages.
Economy class has 178 seats that have 2-3-2 configuration.
The seats of the 27th row have limited recline.
Their close location to the galley and lavatories may be a problem.
Passengers of the seats 30AB and 30FG will feel comfortable thanks to extra legroom.
Among disadvantages of these seats are proximity of the galley and lavatories, reduced seat width and lack of floor storage during take-off and landing.
These seats are designated by Delta Airlines as preferred seats that may be selected by Delta Medallion members at time of booking or afterwards and may be given to other passengers at time of check-in if available.
The seats 3CDE due to position of the bulkhead have less legroom.
These seats are reserved for passengers with babies.
However, close location to the galley and lavatories may be bothersome, the armrests are immovable and that is why the width of these seats is reduced.
There is no floor storage for these seats during take-off and landing.
The only disadvantage of the seats 45C and 45E is their close location to the lavatories and galley.
The seats 45AB and 45FG as well as the seats of the last, 46th row are considered bad seats as they have limited recline and are located close to the galley and lavatories.
All of the 767-400ER (76D) in Delta’s fleet have been retrofitted with a new interior that features flat bed seating in Delta One.
The 76D version aircraft flies all routes to London Heathrow and also New York JFK to Venice.
This aircraft features Thompson Solutions Vantage flat-bed sleeper seats arranged in a staggered pattern, featuring wide armrests that also serve as a footwell for the passenger seated behind.
All seats have direct aisle access in this configuration.
These seats are different than the new Delta One seats found onboard Delta’s 777 aircraft which are arranged in a herringbone pattern.
In Economy, equipment boxes under the B, E, and F seats restrict legroom.
The power ports in Economy vary from aircraft to aircraft, check the EmPower/AC Power icon below for more information.
Delta Air Lines Widebody Boeing 767-400ER In-flight amenities Information
- Audio. Each seat features a personal television with Audio and Video On Demand. There is a selection of music, movies and other programming. You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard for $2.
- Video. Each seat features an in-seat television with Audio and Video On Demand (AVOD) and a touchscreen. There is a selection of music, movies and other programming. You can bring your own single-prong headphones or purchase them onboard for $2.
- AC Power. There are AC power ports located at every seat in Delta One. Power in Economy varies from aircraft to aircraft. Power in Economy is most often found in the first ten rows. However, all seats feature a USB power port.
Due to these inconsistencies, passengers seeking inflight power are advised to have an EmPower adapter and sit in rows 15-22.
- Internet. Delta Airlines offers access to the internet using Gogo service. Connectivity is available for laptops and mobile devices. Access is available once the aircraft reaches 10,000 feet cruising altitude. More information on the service and its pricing options is listed here.
- Food. Non-alcoholic beverages are complimentary. Alcoholic beverages can be purchased for $7 in economy and are free of charge in Delta One and Delta Comfort+. International flights and select flights to Alaska and Hawaii longer than five hours: All passengers are offered complimentary meal service. Economy passengers receive one complimentary alcoholic drink with meal.
Delta Air Lines Fleet Wide-Body Boeing 767-400ER Aircraft Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Delta Air Lines Fleet Boeing 767-400ER Details and Pictures.