Fiji Airways Fleet Airbus A350-900 Details and Pictures. Currently, Fiji Airways operates 2 XWB aircraft Airbus A350-900.
In 2019, Fiji Airways added two Airbus A350-900 to their fleet.
Passengers will be able to fly on Fiji Ariway’s A350-900 starting in December 2019 on the Nadi International Airport (NAN) and Sydney route.
Once the second A350-900 is delivered passengers on the NAN to Los Angeles (LAX) route will be able to experience Fiji Airway’s newest aircraft.
Starting in January of 2020, the LAX service is scheduled for six weekly flights.
The A350 XWB’s Airspace by Airbus cabin is the quietest of any twin-aisle aircraft and offers passengers and crews the most modern in-flight products for the most comfortable flying experience.
Not only does the aircraft provide the ultimate in luxury air travel to Fiji, it’s also perfect for passengers taking long-haul connecting flights to other destinations.
Fiji Airways Fleet Airbus A350-900 Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Fiji Airway’s A350-900 features a two class configuration with 33 of the Collins Aerospace Super Diamond (also found on Virgin Australia and Qatar Airways, amongst others), fully lie-flat Business Class beds, and 301 Recaro CL3710 standard Economy Class seats, 39 of which have extra legroom.
All Business Class seats offer direct aisle access.
Fiji Airways A350 Business Class Seats
33 Business Class seating in a 1-2-1 configuration, 44″ pitch, lie flat seat, in-seat video with 17” monitors, USB port, in-seat power and entertainment on demand.
With a 1-2-1 configuration, couples will likely prefer the center “D” and “G” seats, which are positioned much closer together than those at the window.
Solo travelers, meanwhile, will certainly want to choose the single “A” and “K” seats, as will companion flyers who would prefer to sit at a window.
All of the seats offer decent privacy, since they’re all angled away from each other, and have a slightly extended partition at the side.
Center seats are a bit more exposed, but a center divider adds some separation from the passenger sitting just a few inches away.
Fiji Airways A350 Economy Class Seats
301 Economy Class seating in a 3-3-3 configuration, 39 Bula Space Seats with 34’’ pitch and 6 degree recline, 262 Economy seats with 31-32’’ pitch and 6 degree recline, in-seat video with 12” monitors, USB port, in-seat power (2 per 3 seats) and entertainment on demand.
The first four rows of the forward cabin, plus the first row of the second cabin, offer extra legroom for a fee.
Best economy seats on the plane are actually located at the bulkhead row in the second cabin — row 51 has just two seats at each of the windows, which means anyone sitting there won’t be stuck in the middle.
Seats 52A and 52K — the window seats just behind that two-seater row — could be great picks, too.
The bulkhead row in the forward cabin is the next best option, with significantly more space available in row 31.
Seats in rows 31 and 51 come along with the largest additional charge — $99 each way on flights to and from Los Angeles, for example.
Seats in rows 33, 34 and 35 cost $35 on the same route, meanwhile, while all other seats cost $25 to reserve in advance, with the exception of those in rows 60-66, which are free.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Airbus A350-900 Fiji Airways
XWB aircraft Airbus A350-900 Fiji Airways has two class configuration on-board (Business and Economy) with total of 334 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Airbus A350-900 Fiji Airways Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Business Class and Economy Class passengers can enjor Fiji Airways’ AVANT inflight entertainment system featuring entertainment on demand with various audio options.
- Video. Business Class and Economy Class passengers can enjoy Fiji Airways’ AVANT inflight entertainment system featuring entertainment on demand with various movie and television program options. Screens are 15.4 inches wide in Business Class and 10.6 inches wide in Economy Class. More information
- AC Power. Business Class seats have access to a 110V power port. In Economy Class, 110V power port can be found between seats. All seats have access to USB power ports.
- Internet. Fiji Airways provides passengers with access to the internet on-board this aircraft.
- Food. Complementary beverages and meals are offered, with alcoholic beverages available for purchase. Passengers who require a special meal can make their selection during the booking process or by contacting Fiji Airway’s reservations department. Meals require at least 48 hours notice, and you can order the following meals: Diabetic Meal, Fruit Plate, Gluten-Free Meal, Kosher Meal and Moslem.
Airbus A350-900 Fiji Airways Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|Reg||Aircraft Type||Delivered||Aircraft Name|
|DQ-FAI||Airbus A350-900||Nov 2019||Island of Viti Levu|
|DQ-FAJ||Airbus A350-900||Dec 2019||Island of Vanua Levu|
Fiji Airways Aircraft Fleet Wide-Body Airbus A350-900 Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Fiji Airways Fleet Airbus A350-900 Details and Pictures.