Hainan Airlines Fleet Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Details and Pictures. On current fleet, Hainan Airlines operates 28 wide-body aircraft Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner.
The 787-9 Dreamliner is equipped with an all new GE engine, reducing noise by 60%, giving you a quieter and more pleasant flight.
The new engine creates power even more efficiently, enhancing the range of the 787-9, allowing you to fly to even more distant destinations.
The 787-9 Dreamliner is quieter, more fuel-efficient, and features a self-service bar, which is a welcome improvement to the old products.
Additionally, you can chat with other passengers and utilize an upgraded inflight entertainment system.
Hainan loves using the 787 Dreamliner, and being able to differentiate between the different models is absolutely instrumental in maximizing your flight experience.
Hainan Airlines Fleet Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Cabin Interior Class Configuration and Seats Layout
Hainan Airlines flies their Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner on three different cabin layout configurations.
The new Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner aircraft is equipped with a total of 292 seats across Economy Class, Hainan Plus and Business Class cabins.
Hainan Airlines Business Class cabin is fitted with 30 Herringbone seats, each with a 42-inch pitch and arranged in a 1-2-1 configuration.
Hainan Plus cabin is equipped with 36 seats , each with a 36-inch pitch.
Economy Class cabin has 226 seats, each with a 32-inch pitch.
Hainan Plus and Economy Class seats are set out in a 3-3-3 configuration.
Hainan Airlines has been retrofitting its fleet with a new business class seat.
These reverse herringbone seats on their newer 787-9 Dreamliner are arranged in a spacious 1-2-1 configuration.
With all seats offering direct aisle access and fully lie-flat beds, this business class is very competitive with other airlines’ seats.
As for the seats themselves, these newer models are 21″ in width, 42″ in pitch, and 78″ long in bed mode.
The lavatories are actually located at the very front of the aircraft, so sitting in row 11 will not be ideal.
The best seats are likely toward the back of the business class cabin closer to the galleys.
- Seats are arranged in a 2-2-2 layout for a more comfortable space.
- Features 1-2-1 reverse herringbone seat configuration with 5 storage areas for each seat.
- The stylish, easy-to-use ambient lighting can be individually adjusted to create a gentler, more relaxing atmosphere.
- Seat pitch in business class is between 73 and 80 inches (185 to 203 cm). Seats are fully lie-flat for a more comfortable experience.
- The inner wall of the seat shell is made with high-tech Nomex material, which is specially treated for added protection. This keeps the material cleaner and warmer, for a better experience.
- The leather headrest, trompe l’oeil feather patterned fabric cover and gold thread design create a 3D effect under light. The dining table area is decorated with walnut wood.
- A 16-inch touchscreen entertainment system equipped with BOSE noise-reducing head set for a personal theater experience.. Click here to check out the latest films.
- Includes the newest generation Panasonic EX3 Entertainment System and an 18-inch 1080p HD screen.
- Seats are equipped with a 16-inch display and a 4.0-inch touch-screen entertainment system controller. A variety of new movies together with BOSE noise-reducing headphones provide you with your own personal theater experience.
- Charging port compatible with any kind of plug, allowing you to charge your electronic devices at any time.
This is still a little-known premium economy product, but we do know there are 36 premium economy seats on the new 787-9, arranged across 4 rows in a 3-3-3 configuration.
Additionally, the seats are 17″ wide with a 36″ pitch.
These seats seem less like premium economy and more like economy plus.
The only thing seeming to differentiate them from economy is the seat pitch, at 4″ more.
- The seats are arranged in a 2+3+2 configuration, the same as in Business Class on narrow-body aircraft. They are 22.5 inches in width, recline 7 inches, and feature four way headrests and up to three storage areas.
- Each seat has its own tablet computer stand suitable for an iPad, power outlet, and USB charging port, as well as a built-in leather upholstered headrest and footrest.
- Includes the newest generation Panasonic EX3 Entertainment System and an 13-inch 1080p HD screen.
- You can connect to the Internet through our on-board Wi-Fi.There may be temporary changes to the inflight Internet service due to unforeseeable circumstances. More Wifi information
The new 787-9 features an economy class cabin that is configured in a 3-3-3 arrangement; each seat is 17″ wide and 32″ in pitch.
The main reason why the 787-9 wins out is because of the design of the aircraft; the cabin won’t be as dry and it’ll be more enjoyable for travelers.
The best seats will be in row 46 due to the positioning of the exit row, but you’ll want to avoid 46A and 46K due to the protrusion from the exit row door.
Keep in mind that these seats are close to the lavatories, so you’ll want to weigh the pros and cons of this choice before making a decision.
- Seats in Economy Class are configured to a 3-3-3 layout for increased convenience and comfort.
- Seat pitch in economy class is between 31 and 32 inches (78 to 81 cm).
- Features ergonomic lumbar support and a bookshelf design which allows for an additional inch of leg room. Equipped with a patented headrest capable of 7-way adjustment and uniquely designed neck support.
- A 9-inch touch-screen equipped with an entertainment system with numerous new shows and music to keep you entertained on the flight. Click here to check out the latest shows.
- Comes equipped with either a Panasonic EX3 industry leading entertainment system incorporating a 10.1 inch to 12 inch 1080p HD screen.
- The first four rows make up Premium Economy Class, with a total of 36 seats (36-inch seat pitch), while the remaining 226 seats belong to Economy Class (average seat pitch of 32 inches).
Herringbone Seats and Light-Weight Seats
Hainan Airlines selected the Cirrus 3 Herringbone seats for Business Class cabin to ensure the utmost comfort and ease for passengers.
Guests can freely access their seats thanks to a generous 11-inch gap between the aisle and the seat.
Each seat can reach a length of 78-inches when fully reclined at 180 degrees.
Additionally, the seat’s exterior casing can be extended to suit passengers’ privacy needs.
All seats contain a total of four storage spaces so passengers are never more than an arm’s length away from their belongings.
Hainan Airlines selected light-weight, modern seats for Economy Class and Hainan Plus cabins.
Economy Class seats recline and feature headrests that can be adjusted in four directions, providing a tailored comfort for each and every one of passengers.
The seats offer a spacious average leg room of 32 inches.
Additionally, seats located in the first four rows of the Economy Class cabin are identified as Hainan Plus section, offering a spacious, extended seat pitch of 36 inches.
Cabin Interior Upgrade
Combined with Hainan Airlines signature red tones, they’ve introduced gentle, warm grey shades to the interior of all new B787-9 aircrafts’ Economy Class cabins to ensure a pleasant visual experience for guests.
The new colour scheme can be found integrated into the walling, curtains and flooring of the aircraft cabin.
Upgraded Entertainment System
All new Hainan Airlines B787-9 Dreamliner aircraft are equipped with Panasonic eX3 + eXconnect entertainment systems.
A 16-inch touchscreen entertainment system equips with a modern 4-inches touch screen interface in Business Class and the Economy Class entertainment systems have increased their screen size to 11 inches.
Each new entertainment system comes with three new, innovative functions.
Hainan Airlines’ new private messaging function allows passengers to send both private and group messages to other passengers on board and for the cabin crew to communicate with passengers with ease.
Nespresso Coffee Capsules
Hainan Airlines Business Class cabins now all come fully equipped with a state-of-the-art Nespresso Coffee Capsule machine, automatically brewing a delicious cup of coffee to be enjoyed by passengers whilst cruising through the clouds.
Seat Map and Seating Chart Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Hainan Airlines
Wide-body aircraft Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Hainan Airlines has Business and Economy class configuration with total capacity 289/294/292 seats.
Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which ones should be avoided.
Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Hainan Airlines Aircraft Fleet Inflight Amenities and On-Board Services Information
- Audio. Hainan Airlines offers a wide variety of music onDemand.
- Video. This aircraft offers a 15″ inch personalized entertainment system in both cabins, with a selection of approximately 50 movies, 10 games, and a 3D electronic map so you can keep track of your flight’s location. The system operates in Chinese, English, and French and is controlled by a handset or touchscreen.
- AC Power. 110v AC power ports are available at all Business and Economy class seats. There are also USB ports available in Business.
- Food. Hainan Airlines serves complimentary meals, alcoholic beverages, and soft drinks. More Information
Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Hainan Airlines Aircraft Fleet Data and Registration Number
|B-1119||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Sep 2018|
|B-1132||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Sep 2018|
|B-1133||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Sep 2018|
|B-1135||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Sep 2018|
|B-1138||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Sep 2018|
|B-1341||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Dec 2017|
|B-1342||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Dec 2017|
|B-1343||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Dec 2017|
|B-1345||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Nov 2017|
|B-1499||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Oct 2017|
|B-1539||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Sep 2016|
|B-1540||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Sep 2016|
|B-1543||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Nov 2016|
|B-1546||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Dec 2016|
|B-207J||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Dec 2018|
|B-207U||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Dec 2018|
|B-207V||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Dec 2018|
|B-208S||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Mar 2019|
|B-208T||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Jun 2019|
|B-20AL||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Jun 2019|
|B-6969||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||May 2017|
|B-6998||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Jan 2017|
|B-7302||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||May 2017|
|B-7667||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Jul 2017|
|B-7835||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Jul 2016|
|B-7837||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Jul 2016|
|B-7839||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Aug 2016|
|B-7880||Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner||Jun 2016|
Hainan Airlines Aircraft Fleet Wide-body Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Images Gallery
Thanks to visiting AirlinesFleet.com and read article : Hainan Airlines Fleet Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner Details and Pictures.